Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Future Children

by Innocent_choir_girl
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Future Children

Future Children

by innocent_choir_girl

TITLE: Future Children
AUTHOR: innocent_choir_girl
EMAIL: starexplorer11@aol.com
CATEGORY: Future Story, Series
PAIRING: Teal'c/other
SPOILERS: none at least I don't think so
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: About 15 years into the future the Goa'uld and their Jaffa invade Earth via stargate. What will the children of the SGC do? How will they make things better? What's happened to SG-1???
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.

Dear Diary,

Today, they came through the gate. The Jaffa invaded our world and all we could do was to run and hide. The others made it out safely, too. We all left with some of the other personnel. I wish I knew where my parents where I miss them so much! I want them to tell me everything will be okay, even though I know that nothing will be the same again. My parents do that sometimes, they underestimate my abilities. Even though I am only ten years old, my mom and dad have taught me alot. Maybe I get my intelligence from mom, but I wonder if they even know what kinds of things I think about. I think about making a device to protect the gate, a device alot better than the iris. Now it doesn't matter, they've come through and we can't do anything about it. Christopher says that it's going to be okay, he knows exactly what to say to calm down the younger kids, he's just like dad. Chris likes to be in charge and to protect us, just like dad. We're hiding out in a boat house, I don't know how all twenty of us fit in here, but we did somehow. Both sets of twins are in a boat fast asleep, Matt and Miranda O'Neill and Michael and Madison Hammond. Matt and Miranda are my little brother and sister, they're five and they're so lucky that they really don't understand what's going on. At least I don't think they do, but you never know. We told all the little kids that we were going on an adventure together and that we would be home soon. The truth was that our home was really being overran by Jaffa and Goa'uld. Chris, Emily, Cassie, Alex, Conner, and Julia are talking together, probably trying to figuare out a plan to escape. I wonder if we could actually get to the gate, if we could get to the gate we could go through it to another world or somewhere. Where would we go? Everywhere there's only Jaffa and Goa'uld, the Tok'ra are even gone. What are we going to do? We need help, but who can help us?

Jessica O'Neill

Dear Diary,

This is so stupid! Jessie told me to write something down in her diary just because it might make me feel better, but I don't think it's going to work! All I can think about is how the Goa'uld are taking over the SGC and my mom and dad and the other kids' parents. I don't know what to do! I'm only fourteen! I don't have full out battle plans cooked up, yet. I can't believe I'm still writing, but it does seem to make Jessie happy. Poor Jessica, I know that she thinks that our parents don't know how smart she is, but that's cause she doesn't know that they bought her this really cool science kit for her birthday next week. Dad says that Jessie's just like mom, that she's going to be just like her when she's older. He's right, Jessie could save the world if she wanted to, with my help of course. Poor Miranda and Matt, they're only five and they're so cute and innocent. I have to find a way off of this planet, but the only way off is either on a ship or through the gate. We have to find a way to get to the gate. How can we get there? I need to get us away! I'm the leader! Well, not officially the leader, but oldest out of all the others, except Cassie. Cassie's the oldest, she's twenty-five and she was rescued by mom and dad and Daniel and Teal'c when she was little. She always says that we can do anything if we put our minds together, she's right. We all have small special gifts and if we put them all together, we're bound to come up with something. Cassie's kindness, Emily's determination, Conner's spirit, Julia's love for the unknown, Alexander's courage, Isabelle's heart, Jessica's genius, Jade's individuality, Carter's knowledge of the universe, Melinda's faith, Leslie's hope for a better tommorrow, David's fighting skills, Jack's sneekyness, Marissa's creativity, Madison's playfulness, Michael's silence, Miranda's organization, Matthew's bossiness, Noel's innocence, and my leadership skills. Well, maybe we'll somehow make it to a safe place. I hope.

Chistopher O'Neill

Dear Diary,

Jessie's so cute, she keeps on insisting that we all write in this diary of hers, apparently she brings it everywhere with her. Oh, how I hope Chris is right. That we can make it back to the SGC and get to some safe planet where no one has ever heard of the Goa'uld or their Jaffa. Chris is determined to protect his sisters and brother and all of the rest of us. He's only fourteen, but I guess we've all grown up so fast living in the SGC. It's like we all skipped our childhood and now our world's going to hell. How I wish it wasn't like this, if we could just rewind a few days and I don't know...prevent it somehow from all happening. This happened on my planet, too, and they're all dead. The Goa'uld do one thing well, and that's totally destroying civilizations and enslaving others. The O'Neills are just like their parents, poor Matt and Miranda...I hope that we can leave and they can get away safely. They're all so young, I would hate to see them killed or enslaved, the Goa'uld have no mercy especially not for children. My brother and sister are old enough to figuare out on their own that we are in deep trouble, and they know what the Goa'uld will do to us if they capture us. We all know too much, that's why they'll hunt all twenty of us down until they believe that we're all dead. The Goa'uld aren't stupid, they understand that if we all live or only a few of us live that we are smart enough and courageous enough to go after them and free our world. I miss Janet and Daniel so much, I was so happy when they both decided to get a clue and a life and get married. I thought that when Sam saved me that that day was the best day in my life, but then I realized that when Daniel adopted me and I got a brother and sister that those were also the best days of my life. I am determined to keep the Goa'uld from hurting or destroying my family. I love them and I won't let them go without a fight, that's what SG-1 would do. God help us all! Ironic that I would choose God, when that's what the Goa'uld claim to be... I won't let them hurt Andrew or Melinda, the Goa'uld may think us only children, but we are children that know enough to overthrow them if at all possible.

I pray Janet and Daniel well and that the plan we make will save our lives and the lives of all the people we love.

Cassandra Jackson

Dear Diary,

Or is it Dear Jessica O'Neill's Diary? Whatever it's still all the same. Jessica O'Neill is so silly, I know that she knows that we'll get home or at least believes that we will. She just wants to make sure that we, the children of the SGC, are remembered just in case this plan that we don't quite have doesn't work. My parents are so different and I guess why it's important that everyone is safe. If Apohias or whatever Goa'uld came through finds us then everything's over with. Once I heard dad and mom talking about how the Goa'uld sometimes take people and infest them with their children, that would diffinately be something they'd try on all of us, but I don't think that me, Alex, Jade, David, and Marissa would qualify for since our father is Jaffa and our mother is human. That could be good, but bad too. Oh how I hope we can get through the gate...

Isabelle O'Rion

"I have a plan," Christopher O'Neill told the kids. "We need to sneak into the SGC, all of us. Any ideas on how to do that?"

"How about we just ask the Goa'uld to let us go to some hidden planet?" Cassandra told him sarcastically.

"Oh yeah and why we're doing that why don't we just ask them to get their butts off our planet?" Chris asked her.

"Come on let's be serious," Jessica told them.

"Yeah Jessie's right," Emily Hammond agreed.

"Okay, if you think about it the SGC was designed to keep people out, but I heard all of our parents talking about how my mom once escaped from the SGC using this vent to the surface. Maybe we could try to locate one of those," Jessica suggested.

"And how are we going to do that?" Chris asked his younger sister.

"What if we had a laptop with a layout of the SGC on it?" Conner asked.

"That would work," Chris told him.

"Emily, break out the laptop. We've got a SGC to save," Conner told his sister.

"Okay, so there are three different vents to the surface," Emily said showing them on her laptop where the vents were located. "I think we should split up into three groups and one group with most of the little kids enter at this vent. This vent leads the closet to the gate room and has the least obstacles between it and the gate room exit shaft."

"So if we split up into three that's about...two groups of seven and one group of six."

"Whoever goes with the kids needs to know how to dial out," Emily explained. "We also need to figuare out some coordinates to try out."

"What if we use the laptop to download some of the future projections that they never got to send a team to?" Jessica asked them.

"Excellent plan," Chris told her. "Group C will be the group with the little kids, so that will be...Noel, Matt, Miranda, Michael, Madison, and Emily."

"Why me? I'm not sure I can dial out Chris, I've never done it before," Emily told him.

"None of us has, but you know the basics of how to do it right?"

"I'll go," Cassie told Chris.

"No me! I've dialed out before," Jessica told them. "Mom let me dial out a few times. Please I can do it!"

"You sure?" Cassie asked Jessica.

"Yes. I can do it if you let me try," Jessica told them confident in herself.

"Then let us try," Conner told them and they all agreed on the plan.

To Be Continued..........

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to innocent_choir_girl