Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Lost Angels

by Innocent_choir_girl
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Lost Angels

Lost Angels

by innocent_choir_girl

TITLE: Lost Angels
AUTHOR: innocent_choir_girl
EMAIL: innocent_choir_girl@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: Future Story, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/other
SPOILERS: none that I know of
SEASON / SEQUEL: future; sequel to Future Children
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: What happens when they don't all make it through the stargate. What will happen to Jessica O'Neill and little Noel Hammond??? Will they get back to their own time??? Or will they remain in the past???
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.

"We didn't make it! Noel shouted as the event horizon of the stargate disengaged. Noel started to cry when she realized the only way home was gone. Jessica put the three year old girl down on the ramp and stared in shock at the empty center of the naquada quartz shone stargate.

"Oh no," Jessica said quietly. The others had made it through, back to their own lives and reality. Jessica and Noel were soon joined by SG-1, Janet Frasier, and General Hammond. "We can't go home," Jessica told them.

"I'm sorry, Jessica, there just wasn't enough power to keep the gate open that long," Samantha Carter explained.

"I don't mind, but Noel's an only child and her dad will be missing her alot," Jessica told them.

"I see," General Hammond said.

"Am I staying here with Great-Grandpa, Jessie?" Noel asked walking down the stargate ramp away from her hope of going home.

"Yes Noel you are," General Hammond answered for Jessica.

"We can?" Jessica asked surprised.

"What'd ya think?" Jack asked. "We couldn't just push you through the stargate to some random planet."

"Where will we stay?" Noel asked.

"We'll have to talk about that," General Hammond explained. "For now you two can keep using the temporary quarters."

"Okay General Hammond," Jessie said saluting him, them Noel quickly saluted him, too.

"You don't have to salute me," Hammond told the two girls.

"Come on, if it's alright with the general we'll go get some food off base?" Carter told them.

"Of course, but be sure to be back tommorrow," he told them.

"Tommorrow?" Carter asked confused.

"Yes. You do have an apartment, so use it."

"General I have one bed not three," she explained.

"You have a couch?"

"Yes, sir."

"That's really all you need, and that's an order major."

"Yes, sir!"

"Where are we going?" Noel asked Sam Carter.

"Don't worry about it, Noel," Jessica told her.

"We're going to wherever you two want to go actually."

"Really?" Noel asked.

"We can?" Jessica added.

"Yes."

"Where is there to go?" Jessica asked Samantha Carter.

"Well, there's all kinds of places to go. There's bowling, movies, and there's fast food."

"I'm not good at bowling," Jessica told her. "I can do quantum physics, but not bowling!"

"That's okay, I don't remember the last time I went bowling," Sam told them, "probably with Mark and Dad."

"Uncle Mark?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't know what bowling is!" Noel informed them.

"That's okay," Jessica told her.

"How about dinner and a movie?" Sam asked them.

"That sounds good," Jessica said.

"Okay," Noel added.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to innocent_choir_girl