Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Tealc's first Christmas

by samandjack23
[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kapitel Bemerkung:
It is now Christmas morning, and Jack is fixing some snacks for the gang.

Jack in the Kitchen here's the doorbell ring, and yell's out. "Open. Come on in."

Sam comes into the kitchen, with some beer. "Hey, sir, I thought I would bring some beer."

Jack looking annoyed at her. "What did I say about you calling me sir tonight?"

"Sorry, Jack."

Another ring of the door bell, brings Daniel, and Teal'c into the kitchen. Teal'c having his stoic face, just looks around the house. Jack looking at the 2. "Hey, you want a beer?" Sam hands them a beer each. "So, T, what do you think of your first Christmas?"

Teal'c just looking around, say's. "Interesting."

Daniel taking a sip of his beer, mentions. "He has been like this ever since I picked him up from SGC. I think he is just mesmorized by all the decorations."

Jack grabbing some chips, and dip, and took them to the living room, where they sat around. "Well, let's get the parade on the boob tube." Seeing that Teal'c is confused with his usual look on his face, he explains. "A parade is something they people have that celebrates, diferent stuff. People get around, dress up, and intertain you." Teal'c just looks back at the parade. After the parade, Jack brought out some sandwich makings, and stuff. "Okay, everyone dig in." Jack also puts some Christmas music on the CD player. They enjoyed the music, and after they ate, Jack went to the other room, and brought out some presents. "I thought I would get each of you a present. It's not much really, just a token of my friendship to each of you." They opened up a package each of them, and in it was a picture of them together, in a nice picture frame. "Well, now how about some eggnog, and some games. We could play parchese, or scrabble."

They spent the rest of the day, just playing games, listening to music, and so forth. In the evening, they all started to go home. As Sam started to leave, Jack, got in front of her, and asked her. "Sam would you mind just staying for a little while longer. I want to talk to you about something."

Sam smiled, and replied. "No I was planning on helping you to clean up anyway."

Jack smiled back. "Great. Why don't you just sit on the couch. I will be right back." Sam went and sat on the couch, and Jack went into the bedroom bringing back a small gift for Sam, handing it to her.

Sam looked at the small gift, and looked back up at Jack. "Sir, you already given me my gift. It was a nice picture of all of us, in the picture frame."

Jack just smiled, and replied. "This is something special. Just for you."

Sam opened up the present, and in it, was a jewel box, and when she opened it up, she saw a beautiful neclace with a heart pendant on it, when she opened it up, she seen a picture of herself on one side, and a picture of Jack on the other. "Jack, it's beautiful."

Jack bent down to put it on her, and answered. "I know we can't really be more than just friends with our ranks, but....I really care about you Sam, and hope one of these day's we could be."

Sam looked down at her neclace, and then up at Jack. "I would like that. You are a wonderful man, and I have feeling's that I know I shouldn't but, they are there. Maybe someday we will be able to do something about it." She looked down at the locket again, and back at Jack again. "Thank you, and thank you for making this a wonderful Christmas."

Jack, smiled at her, that cute smile of his, and they just stared at eachother for a while.

THE END.

This story is part of the December 2007 Fic Challenge Contest at Helio.
Please make sure that you are logged in and go

Vote

until 31 December 2007!