Writing progress and fic updates on twitter.
- What Will the Future Hold - Sam's engagement to Pete Shanahan causes friction between her and the other men in her life, especially between her and a certain General. What happens if a woman from Jack's past shows up? Will their relationship finally change or does Samantha Carter throw it all away for a normal life? à Can be considered a two-part story, with part one being chapters 1-39 and the second part 40-80 and has been posted as such on AO3.
- What Will the Future Hold: Family - What happens with the family now that Jack and Sam are finally together? à Sequel to "What Will the Future Hold?" First sequel in the series, more might follow in the future. Consists of 25 chapters, ~130K words.
- Lost - Jack got another star, Carter changed states, Teal'c left the planet and Daniel's moving to another galaxy... One goes missing which has an impact on all of them. à More of an adventurous, angsty hurt/comfort story, centered around S/J but with the whole team and some baddies. Consists of 50 chapters, ~265K words.
- Consequences of Being Touched - Seven years after the Touched-virus, a new alien virus affects those previously infected. As the disease spreads, memories and bonds thought long forgotten come to light, revealing what really happened all those years ago. à Based on The Broca Divide (1x05) but takes place mid-season 8 (pre- 8x18 Threads). Centers around S/J (contains graphic sexual content), with a bit of the team, Janet and Hammond. Has 35 chapters and ~130K words.
- Found - Following the adventures of 'Lost' Sam and Jack now have to process their ordeal and learn to live with the changes in their personal lives. Short sequel of 5 chapters, ~30K words.
- Christmas at the Cabin - For the first time in years Sam makes it home in time to spend Christmas at the cabin with her family à A one-shot written for Shipmas 2011 on GW, ~3K words.
- The Continuum Deception - Colonel Jack O'Neill grudgingly accepted his new orders; he would just have to view Col Samantha Carter as yet another assignment. To Sam it was anything but an assignment; he epitomized everything she had lost and she was hell-bent on righting this wrong. à AU of the Continuum movie centered around Sam and Col Jack, 37 chapters and ~230K words.
- Valentine's in DC - Jack plans a romantic Valentine's Day to surprise his wife. Sam, who is at home with her family on leave, is caught off guard by the date and hasn't gotten him anything. Or has she? à A 6K one-shot sequel to CatC written for Valenship 2012 on GW but can stand alone.
- Pi Day at Atlantis - Sam gets an unexpected delivery from Jack when she's on Atlantis. What could it possibly be and why? à 1K ficlet written in celebration of Pi Day (2012), set in SGA's fourth season.
- Square Root Day Aboard Hammond - It's a few weeks into Sam's newest assignment when she gets a mysterious package from Jack. What could it possibly be and why? à 1K ficlet set post SGA and prior to SGU to celebrate the unofficial holiday.
- Shutdown Day in Colorado Springs - Sam is surprised to find Jack on her doorstep, determined to whisk her away from her computer for the day - to save electricity and get back in touch with nature, of course. à 1K ficlet celebrating shutting down the computer for 24 hours, set in season 10 (prior to Line in the Sand).
- National Paper Airplane Day in DC -What is the best way to celebrate this day? à 1.5K ficlet has Sam and Jack finally in the same room to celebrate the holiday in an unusual way, post SGU.
- May the Fourth Be With You in Colorado - Despite being light-years away Teal'c manages to get Jack and Sam to spend Star Wars Day in a suitable manner. à 1.4K ficlet post SGU about Star Wars Day.
- Star Wars Day in Colorado - Sam basically had to bribe Jack to watch the original trilogy when Teal'c had suggested celebrating the day in style during a team night. Now it was time to pay up... à A smutty M-rated 1.6K ficlet about Star Wars Day with a different 'plot' than the K-rated ficlet above.
- Whacking Day in Goa'uld Town - Sam surprises Jack with a little gift to celebrate an important day to him. à 1K ficlet set while Sam is commanding Atlantis and sends Jack a small gift to keep him entertained at Homeworld Security. Inspired by the "Whacking Day" episode of The Simpsons.
- The Jello Party - With Sam busy running the SGC it falls on retired stay-at-home dad Jack to organize their daughter's birthday party in true O'Neill fashion. à A short 7-chapter/30K standalone fic set post SGU that centers around the birthday party for Jack and Sam's daughter, Sage.
- One Touch Is Enough - What really happened when Sam jumped Jack in the locker room and he hauled her off to the infirmary? When did they change her into scrubs, who did it and how were they able to do it when she was so out of control by the time they got her strapped to a gurney? Prequel of sorts for CoBT but can stand-alone. à 5 Chapter, 16K words.
- Gateworld 2012 Shipday Ten Drabbles Challenge - In the ten days leading up to Ship Day hlndncr gave one prompt a day and challenged us to write a 100-word drabble about it. These are my attempts; 10 chapters and 1.5K in total.
- Beach Vacation - Jack and Sam are honeymooning in an alien resort and decide to spend some time on the beach, take a swim, do some sunbathing... Being his thoughtful self Jack makes sure to drag Sam outside with the promise to help her apply her sunscreen on the beach. Prompted by Lucycat's comments over on the Gateworld Ship Day thread.
- Anniversary in Colorado - Sam and Jack are trying to settle in now that they're back in Colorado Springs. Sam is having difficulty with how the pregnancy is affecting her job, while Gracie is excited about becoming a big sister and thereby causing some awkward situations for Jack. Fortunately their old team members manage to get some time off and drop by to celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary. à A 5K one-shot sequel to ViDC written for Ship Day 2012 on GW but can stand alone.
- Pirates at the Lake! - Jack is shocked to find himself surrounded by pirates on his own lake when he takes Sam with him to the cabin... or is he? à Silly 2K ficlet written for International Talk Like A Pirate Day.
- Beyond Entrapment - After her experience aboard "Prometheus" Sam decides to finally get a life but is shocked when Janet tells her she's pregnant, which is simply impossible. Fearing the child isn't human she and SG-1 try to find answers but the truth is something they are completely unprepared for.