The Gathering Storm von Turtler

Printer
Zusammenfassung: It began as a simple, diplomatic meet-and-greet with representatives of the last of the members of the 'Grand Alliance;' the shadowy, elusive Furlings.

It ended with SG-1 and SGA-1 being pulled through the Stargate during an apparent malfunction to a destination unknown.

However, there is a storm that looms in the distance, a doom that clouds out the rays of hope.

In the background, a shadow moves with impunity; unseen, unknown, unheard of. And, from the gloom of the unknown, a plot is in motion that threatens all of humanity. And so much more. And the knowledge to combat these dark machinations, or even to merely survive, does not come easily nor cheaply.

Only those that ascend to the keep of the Citadel of the Immortals, the height of mortal fears, can learn the truth.

Or hope to Live.

First of the Nemesis series.
Eingestuft: FAM [Reviews - 0]
Kategorie: McKay/Cadman, Sheppard/Weir, Other Pairing
Charaktere: Aiden Ford, Carson Beckett, Elizabeth Weir, Evan Lorne, John Sheppard, Kate Heightmeyer, Laura Cadman, Radek Zelenka, Rodney McKay, Ronon Dex, Steven Caldwell, Teyla Emmagan
Episode Related: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossovers, Drama, Future Story, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Other, Romance, Series, Smarm, Thoughts, UST
Holiday: None
Season: Future Season
Warnings: language, minor language, none, torture, violence
Crossovers: Stargate: SG-1
Herausforderung:
Serie: None
Kapitel: 10 Abgeschlossen: No
Wörter: 18289 Gelesen: 10291
Veröffentlicht: 2007.10.01 Aktualisiert: 2007.10.02



Story Anmerkungen: Please note that this is a SG1-SGA crossover, and a bit heavy on the SG-1 side, especially for now, but give it time, and I will factor SGA into it as well.


1. Prologue: Sweet Dreams by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (1209 words)
Turtler

Note: my first fic, so anything you could give me; help, constructive criticism, hell, even flames, are welcome.

The Gathering Storm

Disclaimer: PLEASE! I do NOT own either SG-1 or SG-A, I just have these odd ideas I cannot get out of my head. The only ones I own are Fat, Erik, any tech not recognizable, the story, and the “new evil”. Zhao was a real man, and he vanished under most amazing circumstances (no body was found, nor those of his guard) at a point in time where fighting between the warlords was at an all time high in his are of China (Sino-Tibet-India area.). His rival, Xu, died due to clear cut fire from Western Allied units, but due to the fact that the state he was traveling in, I have decided that both are to be included in this story. I am sorry if I offend anyone but this setting was good for this pesky plot Bun-Bun.

Content warning: Let’s see here, vivid descriptions of death, torture (mental and possibly physical later down the road), and violence, evil; Yep, no 5 year olds allowed.

Ships: S/J and Sh/W

Prologue: Sweet Dreams

“Normal Text with quotes”: Jack talking

Italics: Jack’s thoughts

“Italics with Quotes” don’t you wish you knew?

2. Chapter 1: The Pieces are Set Up by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (2126 words)
Please Review!
3. Chapter 2: Colorado Springs by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (2015 words)
Once again, any and all feedback is welcome
4. Chapter 3: Reunion by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (1316 words)
As usual, I don't own anything related to the franchise
5. Chapter 4: The Night by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (1957 words)

6. Chapter 5: A Sign of Things to Come by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (923 words)
Once again, please review, and do not sue.
7. Chapter 6: The Messenger by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (2375 words)

8. Chapter 7: Operation SOTHIDRM by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (1361 words)

9. Chapter 8: The Lazy Hours by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (3397 words)

10. Chapter 9: The First Encounter by Turtler [Reviews - 0] (1610 words)

Featured Stories

Fortune\'s Favor by Offworlder FAM
Winner of the Atlantis challenge for the December 2007 fic challenge contest.

Most Recent

Alisa - The College Years by LE McMurray 13+
Having left Atlantis to go to college in no way meant Alisa McKay's life would...

Random Story

Personal Moments: Productive Interlude by Heimedall AO
PWP Set. One moment led to another and then another. How long before they get...