Making the Call von Mickey

Printer
Zusammenfassung: Both Doctor Keller and Colonel Carter have a hard time trying to convince John he shouldn't go on the rescue mission to free Teyla from Michael.
Eingestuft: GEN [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Kategorie: John Sheppard, Other Characters
Charaktere: Jennifer Keller, John Sheppard, Samantha Carter
Episode Related: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Missing Scene/Epilogue, Other
Holiday: None
Season: None
Warnings: none
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung:
Serie: None
Kapitel: 1 Abgeschlossen: Yes
Wörter: 3580 Gelesen: 2071
Veröffentlicht: 2008.10.05 Aktualisiert: 2008.10.05



Story Anmerkungen:

Author's Notes: I've read quite a few comments about this episode where people thought it was to unrealistic and/or totally unbelievable that Keller and Carter would allow John to go on the mission. I don't. This is my view on what each one was thinking as they spoke to John. Many thanks to Cyn, my beta, and to Annie for helping with the medical stuff. There are no options here for season five, so I'll put this here. This is set in Season 5 and is set during the episode "Search and Rescue". As such, it has spoilers for that episode.



1. Chapter 1 by Mickey [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3580 words)

Featured Stories

Fortune\'s Favor by Offworlder FAM
Winner of the Atlantis challenge for the December 2007 fic challenge contest.

Most Recent

Alisa - The College Years by LE McMurray 13+
Having left Atlantis to go to college in no way meant Alisa McKay's life would...

Random Story

The Other City by T L Kay GEN
Kate's discovery of a second Lost City of the Ancients leads the SGC to a decision...