Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Will Obey

by Demon Faith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I will obey

I will obey

by Demon Faith

TITLE: I will obey
AUTHOR: Demon Faith
EMAIL:rosabeth@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: S/D, Humour, Challenge Response (to Tk!)
SPOILERS: None
SEASON/SEQUEL: After S4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Complete and utter nonsense!
SUMMARY: Jack walks in on...?
DISCLAIMER: Don't own Stargate  wish I did!
AUTHOR'S NOTES: A race between Tk and myself to write fic! Wonder who wins...

"Hey Sam. What shall we do today?"

Jack stopped in his tracks outside Sam's office. Wasn't Daniel supposed to be working? In his own lab? On his own work?

"Let's play a game."

Jack frowned. This was odd. He inched closer, knowing he should probably turn back.

"That's a good idea, Sam. What would you like to play?"

Daniel's voice was seductive, measured  and Jack was freaked out. Sam and DANIEL? Wow, that was new!

"Let's play Poker..."

Jack froze, stiffening against the wall, earning him a strange look from the guard on duty down the corridor. Poker? *Strip* poker?

"Okay, Sam. Would you like to deal?"

That voice  it was so...alluring? Jack shivered. This was way too weird.

"No, I've changed my mind. Let's not play. I want to buy a new set of lingerie."

Jack's eyes widened. Oh hell on earth, he couldn't cope with this.

"Would you like me to help you, Sam?"

Jack inched even closer to the door, not quite believing what he was hearing.

"Yes, please. Preferably black."

"Yes, but first I must check your assets."

Jack's ears were burning, eyes bulging and mouth almost wide open.

"Hey Jack. Whatcha doing?"

Jack swung round, to see *Daniel* standing behind him, looking concerned.

"You okay, Jack? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Jack looked between Sam's office, and Daniel, then back at the office.

"You could say that," he said, weakly.

There was the sound of a computer shutting down, and Sam emerged from her office, stopping at the two men in the corridor.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

Jack put his hands to his head, wondering when the world went completely crazy. Daniel just shrugged at Sam.

"So, how's the new computer program?"

"The Audio Guide? It's working fine. I've got it all programmed up now."

"Great. Can I try it?"

Jack slowly lowered his hand, smiling to himself. Sam was turning a brilliant red. Jack shook his head, and began to work off, as Sam began to stutter.

"Uh...well...it's only a...program."

//I'll bet it is// thought Jack, wryly.

*finis*

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Demon Faith