Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Don't Stop

by Edna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Don't Stop

Don't Stop

by Edna

TITLE: Don't Stop
AUTHOR: Edna
EMAIL: maessy@netzero.net
CATEGORY: Drabble, S/J
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any one
RATING: PG, except for the gutter minded.
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship (sortof)
SUMMARY: What is Jack doing to Sam?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: FEEDBACK PLEASE

Don't stop!

"Ohhhh, yesss. Right there!" moaned Sam.

Jack continued ministering to her, running his hands down her small back.

"Oh please, don't stop!" Sam pleaded as she slowly rotated her head in total sensuous bliss.

"Let me get in. There. How does that feel, sweet?" murmured Jack in her ear.

"Ummmm." Sam was totally lost to the world around her.

Jack continued to set his own slow pace, setting a rhythm that went with her moans.

"Next time, listen to me, Sam. Don't overload your backpack." Jack scolded her, back at the campsite, as he massaged her aching back.

FIN

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Edna