Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Come On Over

by Hathor
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Come on Over

Come on Over

by Hathor

TITLE: Come on Over
AUTHOR: Hathor
EMAIL: hathor_sgc@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Songfic
SPOILERS: Nemisis
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Janet is thinking. Sequel to Torn, Angels, Karma Killer, Never be the Same Again, I Try, Mama
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Stargate; it owns me. It actually belongs to various people who are richer than me, and aren't going to sue, because I'll return everyone in original packaging, and I'll even give Junior a bath. Aren't I nice?
Come on Over belongs to Shania Twain, the only decent country and western singer around. I don't own it or her.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Look, look!! I found a song for Janet! Yay!! Aren't I good? I'm really sticking with this series, aren't I?
General Hammond, Anise and various other characters are coming soon, I promise!
OK, I feel a bit of a traitor writing this. I am a Daniel/Sam, a Teal'c/Janet and a Jack/Sara. Sigh. But then, I've written Jack/Sam before, so Daniel/Janet shouldn't be too bad.
Feedback? Pretty please? With cheese and an Asgard on top?

Come on over, come on in
Pull up a seat
Take a load of your feet.
Come on over, come on in
You can unwind,
Take a load of your mind.

Janet turned around to the radio, and smiled weakly. Cassie had left it on, and now she had gone, Janet decided to listen to it. A lot of people listened to it at work, so she figured she might as well. She was shocked to find that it appeared to be describing the infirmary. Honestly, it seemed to Daniel's home sometimes, the amount of time he had spent in it. Not that she was complaining, though. It was nice to have such a dishy patient for a change.

She smiled over her glass of wine at the thought. Honestly, she should get over him. He was still too wrapped up in his dead wife to be interested in the short little unimportant doctor that he knew best for the person who had ripped his appendix out.

Sheesh, what happened to professional pride in this place? Still, no law against fantasising.

She was in the bit where Daniel had a rather nasty infection in his…lower area, when Cassie came in, rubbing her eyes.

'Mom? What are you doing?'

'Nothing, honey. I'm just thinking, that's all' she answered, smiling slyly

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Hathor