Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Parallel Reality - Chapter 3, A

by Jade14
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Parallel Reality Chaper 3

A Parallel Reality Chaper 3

by Jade14

TITLE: A Parallel Reality Chaper 3
AUTHOR: Jade14
EMAIL: Jade14er@aol.com
CATEGORY: AU, Future story, Romance, Series
PAIRING: other pairing
SPOILERS: Point of View, Upgrades, Divide and Conquer, Window of Oppertunity, Beneth the Surface.
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: AU, male/female relationship
SUMMARY: A SGC team comes through the Quanum mirrior...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

" So, how many of us do you know anyway?" The alternate universe ONiell asked Dr. Fraiser. She was in the infirmary examining three people she knew very well, and two she didn't know at all. The three people she knew were ONiell, herself, Janet Fraiser, and Major Luis Ferretti. The two people she didn't know called themselves Major Samantha Carter, and Dr. Daniel Jackson.

" Well, I now you Col. ONiell, and Major Ferretti, and myself, I suppose." Dr. Fraiser walked over to the exam table her alternate self was sitting on and shown a pen light into her eye. She saw the alternate version of Major Ferretti speak up.

" So, Doc, now you get to see what one of your exams feels like!" The alternate version of Dr. Fraiser scowled and then threw one of her shoes at Ferretti. " Ow!"

" Well, you deserved it."

" Would both of you cut it out?" Jack ONiell sighed and looked at Daniel, who was bothered. " What's wrong with you?"

" Of all the alternate universes we've traveled to, I haven't been in one of them yet!" Carter spoke up to calm him.

" Daniel, there are an infinite number of realities parallel to this one. It is just by pure luck that we came to ones and saw ourselves. The Quantum Theory states that infinite = mc/. ..." Col. ONiell interrupted her.

" Oh, for crying out loud!"

" So, how do you know us here?" Ferretti asked Janet, trying to ignore Major Carter, Col. ONiell, and Dr. Jackson.

" Well, Major, you are married to SG-1's archeologist, Claire Taylor."

" No way, I'm married?" Daniel suddenly looked up.

" Did you say Claire Taylor?" Janet nodded. " From Brown University?" Another nod.

" Why Jackson?" Ferretti cut in, " Were you cheating with my wife? Come on, I can take it!" Everyone from both realities turned to look at him, and then went back to Daniel and Janet's conversation.

" She was my best friend. We worked on a dig in Giza for three years together. She's here?"

" She's the one who translated the Stargate's cover stones."

" But I did that." Janet looked at him.

" you did it in the other reality, you mean."

" Yeah, I guess." Jack spoke up.

" So what am I doing in this reality Doctor?"

" Let's see, Col. ONiell, you are married, and have four children, I believe."

" Four? Woah."

" He won't even have one with me." Samantha Carter spoke up, giving Col. ONiell the evil eye. ONiell rolled his eyes. " Wait a minute, you two are married?" Janet Fraiser asked them with surprise. " That's agaist regs, isn't it?" Sam answered her.

" Sort of. A year ago we got a wiaver from the President because he owed Jack a favor, and here we are." She looked at Jack again and then back at Janet. " Yup, just the two of us. Not three, not four, just two. One cozy little couple..."

" Don't start, Sam! How are we supposed to have kids when we are in the military, and offworld most of the time at that?"

"Janet does it!"

" Oh, don't bring me into this again, Sam." The altranate universe Janet cut it. Sam was just about to respond when three armed Airmen came into the infirmary to escort the inter-universe travellers to the briefing room. They got up, and left the room.

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jade14