Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Aaberva Ivy 1

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Aaberva Ivy

Aaberva Ivy

by Jolinar@Carter

TITLE: Aaberva Ivy
AUTHOR: Jolinar@Carter
EMAIL: jolinar.carter@btinternet.com
CATEGORY: Crossover (Voyager), Action/Adventure, Challenge
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: On a mission, Sam is injured, and Daniel touches something which makes them travel in time. Can their rescuers save Sam?
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Archive if you want. Just let me know. Please.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: For Rachael and Jo, my bestest friends in all the universes. I love you lots.

Sarah.

Samantha Carter entered the gate room, just after the seventh chevron on the Stargate had locked. The wormhole had already activated or 'kawooshed' as Jack sometimes called it. There had been a technical problem in the control room, that only she could fix, which had made her late.

Her commander, Colonel Jack O'Neill just smiled, and led his team through the Stargate. Daniel and Teal'C stepped through after him, and Sam followed seconds later, when she was sure that her backpack was on tightly. Last week it had contained some heavy stuff, and it wasn't secure. She had got hit on the head by her flying pack as she arrived on the other side.

They arrived with a tumble, or at least she did. The guys were already past the Dial Home Device. Jack came over to her, and gave her a hand up. "It's really not your month is it Sam?" Sam shook her head. This month, she had spilt a mug of coffee on her arm, been captured and slightly fried with a Goa'uld ribbon device, fallen over twice, been kicked in the stomach, spilt coke on her Naquada Reactor, plus five flash backs, courtesy of Jolinar, and a back pack to the head, and now...this!

"Are you okay?" He asked his 2IC, who seemed to be on another world. Well she actually was on another world, but...

"Think so sir." SG-1 walked for three hours without resting, until, suddenly, Teal'C stopped. Right in the middle of the path, causing Carter to walk in to the back of him. He had found something. An artefact. Danny was already jumping up and down excitedly, and Jack was already moaning of a headache.

B'Elanna Paris sat in engineering. She was bored. Very bored. There was no excitement on the ship this month. Usually, Voyager, her ship, was fighting wars with the Borg, or other evil aliens, meeting new species, having fun. Not now. It wasn't right. The crew was all bored. They wanted some alien contact, or at least some more coffee. The replicators had crashed, and there was a ship wide tragedy. No coffee.

Her husband, Tom came in, with a bunch of replicated flowers for her. He gave her a kiss, and put the flowers in a vase. He then headed for the door again. "Captain Janeway wants us in the briefing room honey."

"Good. It's been too long." B'Elanna smiled. Now there was guaranteed excitement, or perhaps coffee.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Sam screamed, as she tripped over Daniel's foot, and landed with a bump on the hard floor, with a spiky plant underneath her. Jack and Teal'C rushed over, and Daniel didn't even notice until Jack yelled.

"DANIEL!" Danny was in HUGE honking trouble now! Boy was he gonna get it!

"She is unconscious." Teal'C announced, as he examined her.

"Why?"

"Unknown. Perhaps it has something to do with the plant that she landed on." Teal'C suggested. They didn't want to roll her over too far, but they needed to see if that was the source, so Jack rolled her on to her side, while Teal'C checked her back. There was a big green rash going all down her back. It started at her neck, and Jack looked down at her lower leg. It finished there. It was all over the back of her, and it was spreading. Teal'C was certain she had a broken ankle, and leg too. She was extremely hot.

"We need to get her back to the SGC." O'Neill said. Daniel touched something. Everything went weird. The sky went purple. SG-1...disappeared.

Captain Kathryn Janeway sat in the briefing room, her best officers surrounding her. "Okay. We have detected four humanoid life forms down on the surface of the planet below us. There are no others. We should go and see who they are and if they need any help. One appears to be weak, as the signal isn't too good. You can't beam down, as the transporter has malfunctioned. B'Elanna, please could you fix it?"

"Yes ma'am!" B'Elanna left happily.

"I want Tom to fly the Delta Flyer down to the planet. Chakotay is ill, so he won't be able to go. Tom, you and Tuvok are in charge. I want you two, the Doctor, Seven, Harry and Neelix to go down." Janeway informed them all.

"Really? Me?" Neelix asked.

"Yes. You are our ambassador." Janeway nodded.

"Yes. Right." Neelix grinned.

The away team landed on the surface minutes later. Tom cloaked the Delta Flyer, just in case, and they

Set off to find the four people. "Lieutenant Paris, why don't you take a team and go east. I will go west with the others." Tuvok suggested.

"Okay. Err...Harry, Neelix and the Doctor, you're with me." Tom decided. Seven and Tuvok headed off in one direction, and the others headed the other way. Tom's group had been walking for forty minutes, when Harry spotted something in the distance. As they got closer, they realised that there were three men leaning over someone. One noticed them, and pointed.

He's a Jaffa! But...how? They were all killed centuries ago!Thought Tom. "O'Neill!" The guy shouted. O'Neill. He looked like a human. He looked extremely worried. The two men rushed over to the Voyager men, leaving the third man with the figure they were crouching over.

"Hi, I'm Lieutenant Tom Paris of the Star ship Voyager, this is our ambassador, Neelix, Ensign Harry Kim, and The Doctor. We detected your life forms. Where's your ship? We can help repair it." He asked.

"Ship? We don't have one! Please, you have to help my friend over there! She's hurt really badly!" O'Neill was panicking. The Stargate was no where in sight.

"Doctor, let's..." Tom didn't need to finish, because the holographic Doctor was already at the woman's side. "What's her name?" Tom asked as he ran over.

"Samantha. Major Doctor Samantha Carter." O'Neill said.

"Age?" The Doc asked.

"Thirty I think."

"Major Carter? Oh my god! You can't be!" Tom shouted.

"Allergic to any medicine?"

"No, I don't think so."

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Neelix worriedly.

"We have to get this woman to Voyager!" The Doctor announced.

"Paris to Tuvok!" Tom spoke in to his badge.

"Yes?" Tuvok answered.

"We have found them. We'll transport to the ship if we can. If I don't contact you again, come home in the Delta Flyer. Paris over." Tom ordered.

"Paris to Voyager!" He spoke in to his badge again. A woman answered.

"Tom?" She said.

"We've found them. Three male one female. She's hurt really badly. We need to get her on board right now!" Tom informed her. The woman's voice was heard again.

"B'Elanna says we have transporters. Ensign Smith, eight to sick bay!" Tom, SG-1 and the Voyager away team were transported directly to sick bay, where Tom and Jack carried Sam to a bed. Several nurses including the Doctor and Tom started gathering around her, trying to treat her. A woman that appeared to be in her early to mid forties entered the sick bay.

"I'm Captain Kathryn Janeway, captain of this ship." She introduced herself. Daniel stepped forward.

"I'm Doctor Daniel Jackson, from Earth, this is..." Janeway cut him off.

"Earth? You're from Earth? Which ship left you there?" She recalled every name of every ship.

"Ship? Hello, ma'am, it's only 2001. We don't have space ships on Earth yet. We used a Stargate." Jack told her.

"You'retheDoctor Jackson?" She asked.

"Yeah." Daniel nodded.

"You can't be! Wait, is he a Jaffa? He can't be. They were wiped out, along with the Goa'uld, centuries ago!" Janeway whispered.

"Listen lady, I don't know what century you're living in, but the Goa'uld are the biggest threat in the Galaxy." O'Neill told her angrily.

"Jack! Sorry, he's just worried about our friend. This is Teal'C, Colonel Jack O'Neill, and Major Samantha Carter." Daniel introduced them.

"But you're dead. All of you. You died hundreds of years ago! I learnt about you at school in Ancient Earth History! You were the first Earth people to ever travel through the universes!" The Captain exclaimed. "I know, why don't you join me in my office Doctor. Your friends can stay here if you wish. There are some questions I must ask you." Danny nodded, and she led him out.

"How is she?" Jack asked Tom, when they'd seemed to have finished.

"Stable. We have never run in to a plant like that one before. It appears to have stung her, or something. The Doctor will monitor her, and should be able to tell you more. I just help around sometimes." Tom informed him. The Doctor entered his office, O'Neill behind him. Teal'C refused to leave Sam's side.

"So are you really the legendary Teal'C? Did you some how travel to the future?" Tom asked.

"I am Teal'C. I believe we travelled in time, yes." Teal'C stated.

"Is she your wife? You seem to want to stay with her." Tom thought.

"No. She is O'Neill's mate, although they do not know it yet." Teal'C said.

"Damn! Sorry, I always forget the end. I flunked out of Earth history in school." Tom apologised.

"What happened in the end?" Teal'C was curious. That was unusual for the Jaffa.

"If you are from the past, I can't tell you. It would change your future." Tom remembered being taught about that kind of stuff.

"I understand." There was a bleep from Carter's monitor, and Tom rushed over.

"SHE'S IN SHOCK!" Tom yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter