Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

After the Emancipation

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
After The Emancipation

After The Emancipation

by Jolinar@Carter

TITLE: After The Emancipation
AUTHOR: Jolinar@Carter
EMAIL: jolinar.carter@btinternet.com
CATEGORY: Missing Scene/Epilogue, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Emancipation
SEASON / SEQUEL: 1; Part of the 'After...' Series
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: What exactly happened after Emancipation?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Archive if you want, but I don't think any one would want to. Send me the web site address if you do!
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Well, yet another story! I've already written another ten at least, but I'm getting them read. I'll post them soon!

Samantha Carter grinned as she walked down the ramp. She was still excited about the mission. She had been captured and traded, like all women were. She was made to wear a blue dress, that made the men on her team stare. Both Daniel and Colonel O'Neill had their jaws on the floor when they saw her, she recalled.

"Welcome back SG-1. Did the mission go well?" Hammond asked, relieved none of them were taken out on a stretcher. He saw Carter, and stayed fixed on her for a moment.

"I'm fine sir. I just had a rough few days. I'm a little sore, and I have a few scrapes and bruises. That's all sir." Carter replied to his unasked question.

"It'll be Captain Carter de briefing you mostly sir. It was a great and exciting mission for her." Jack informed him, also with a grin.

"Report to the infirmary, and then tell me all about it at 0:400." Hammond ordered. He left the room, and SG-1 headed for the infirmary.

"You okay Carter?" Jack asked his 2IC. She has seemed a little quiet since her fight. "If the Stargate wasn't a secret, then you'd be a hero. Fighting for women all over the galaxy."

"Yes sir. I'm just tired, and sore from that fight. I fell off of a horse, and got punched a few times too, but other than that...I guess I'm still excited from the fight. I found it quite easy, considering." Sam told him what she was thinking.

"What?" Jack asked.

"I had a smaller knife, and Tergen was a big man. I was tiny compared to him." Sam remembered the fight. She thought she had lost when she was down on that log, but she should have known herself better.

"But you're young and fit, and small, light too, so it was easier for you to move." Jack stopped walking.

"That's true. I'm going to get checked out, go to the briefing, and then have a nice long bath. I want to get the smell of yak out of me!" Sam joked. She then entered the infirmary, and Jack smiled a secret smile. He was getting to like her. He liked her in that dress, but even more so that one time, when she drank that stuff that made her take all her clothes off!

"I'm starting to like this team after all!" Jack said to himself, and then joined his team in the infirmary.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter