Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Aaberva Ivy 2: The Illness

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Illness

The Illness

by Jolinar@Carter

TITLE: The Illness
AUTHOR: Jolinar@Carter
EMAIL: andiebradley@angelfire.com
CATEGORY: Crossover (Voyager), Action/Adventure, Challenge, Drama, Future story, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Series
PAIRING: other pairing
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; it's in Aaberva Ivy Series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: crossover, language, male/female relationship
SUMMARY: The second part, following 'Aaberva Ivy.' It is a Star Trek: Voyager crossover. The ill team member is getting worse, can the Doctor and Seven Of Nine/Anika save them?
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I now have 2 e-mails. The old one, jolinar.carter@btinternet.com and andiebradley@angelfire.com.

This story is for Hannah Davies and Rachael Botcher for helping me through school.

"The patient named Samantha Carter is in shock." The computer announced. The Doctors and medical personnel ran over.

"Give her some beta-fostine!" The Doctor ordered. Tom injected her with something, and she went back to normal.

"Good work Mr. Paris." The Doctor congratulated. Jack and Teal'C ran over to Sam's side. "She'll be okay, I'd say. Mr. Paris, I believe you have another patient. I'm leaving the sick bay in your capable hands. Call me if anything happens." The Doctor said, suddenly wearing his golf uniform. He disappeared after that.

"Hey there. I'm Neelix, Voyager's ambassador and chef. I've bought you some food." Neelix told them cheerily as he entered the sick bay later that day.

"Hmmh!" Sam mumbled in her sleep as she rolled over again.

"I take it she isn't getting better?" Neelix asked sadly.

"No. She isn't. In fact I think she's getting worse. I'm going to have to get the Doctor." Tom replied, pressing his badge-communicator. "This is Paris. I need The Doctor to sick bay." The Doctor suddenly appeared, back in his blue and black uniform.

"What is the nature of the medical emergency?" He asked automatically.

"Major Carter. She's getting worse." Tom answered, wiping the sweat off of the blonde Major's head.

"You're right. Get those samples analysed." The Doctor was referring of course to the blood samples over in containers on the other side of the room.

"That's the thing Doc. We can't understand them. We might need someone else to take a look." Tom told him.

"How about Seven of Nine?" Neelix suggested.

"She's no Doctor. She may be able to think of a way, or donate some of her Borg nano-bots though." Doc replied. "Seven Of Nine to Sick Bay." The Doctor called through the ship-wide com system.

"I am on my way." A woman's voice answered through the comm.

"Mr. O'Neill, was it?" Jack nodded.

"Jack." Jack said.

"Jack, why don't you come and get something to eat and drink with me. Let the guys work?" Neelix suggested. Jack nodded and let Neelix lead him out.

"DOCTOR!" Seven of Nine called, a short while later.

"Yes Seven?"

"Anika. We have a problem! This woman's samples! Look! The organism in mutating and growing! She is in serious danger!" Seven or Anika should I say, pointed at the screen "At the rate they are growing, this woman will be dead in twenty four hours!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter