Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 6: UFO

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 6: UFO

by Sparky01

Summary: Mulder contacts Scully.
Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

UFO

The phone rang and Agent Dogget picked it up. "Dogget" he announced. "Agent Dogget, this is Mulder." the man on the other line said. "What can I do for you Mulder" asked Dogget."There has been a crash in Virginia" Mulder informed Dogget."Crash? What kind of Crash?" asked Dogget."A spaceship" Mulder said with all seriousness."A spaceship?" asked the skeptical Dogget."Yes." Mulder confirmed."It was probably just a small plane or something Mulder" Dogget suggested."No, it was a spaceship. You and Agent Reyes need to go investigate it before the government covers it up" Mulder demanded. "Mulder...." Dogget began."This could be the proof we've been waiting for" Mulder insisted."Alright Mulder, we'll check it out" Dogget gave in. "Good" Mulder replied. He spent the next few minutes giving Dogget the details. The he hung up. Dogget sighed and looked at the door as Monica walked in. "Something wrong?" she asked concerned. "Yes, Mulder called. He wants us to go to Virginia to investigate a UFO crash" Dogget stated. "UFO? When do we leave?" Monica asked excitedly. "Your as bad as Mulder" Dogget sighed. "I know" Monica smiled. The agents called for plane tickets and set out to the airport. They boarded the plane and headed for Virginia.