Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 10: Discovery

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 10: Discovery

by Sparky01

Summary: Sam, Alexz and Daniel discover the identity of the Goa'uld.

Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

Discovery

Sam, Alexz and Daniel had been wandering around town, searching for any signs of the Goa'uld, but so far had found none. Daniel watched as another Marine truck drove by. "Has anyone else noticed that there are a lot of Army trucks around here? No one else knows about the crash, but us. So what are they doing here?" Daniel asked."That's a good question Daniel, lets go find out." Sam suggested and walked towards a Marine leaning against his truck. "Hello" Sam greeted as she approached the Marine. "Hello Ma'am" the Marine said as he stood at attention. "At ease soldier, what's going on around here?" Sam asked. "What do you mean ma'am?" asked the soldier. "The trucks. Why are there so many here?" Sam continued. "We are looking for an escaped prisoner ma'am" the Marine answered. "Why are the Marines looking for an escaped prisoner?" asked Daniel."He's a Marine" the Marine answered. "What's his name?" Alexz asked. "Lt Sorensen ma'am." the Marine answered."Where was he last seen?" Alexz continued. "Heading towards the woods about five miles north of here ma'am" the Marine answered. "Do you have a picture of him?" Sam asked, catching on to what Alexz was getting at."Yes ma'am, here you go" the Marine said, as he pulled out a picture of Lt Sorensen. "Can I keep this?" Sam asked."Yes ma'am, we have plenty of copies." The Marine replied. "Thank you" Sam said and then left. The others followed. "So why are we looking for a Marine?" Daniel asked, not yet getting making the connection."Because Daniel, this Marine was seen heading into the woods five miles north of here. That's the same stretch of woods that the crash site is in." Sam answered. "Oh! So he's probably the Goa'uld" Daniel said, finally getting it. "Yes" Alexz agreed."Better tell Dad and the others who we are looking for" Sam suggested. "I'll do it" Alexz said and pulled out her phone, she dialed the number to Kal's cell phone.