Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 11: Disclosure

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 11: Disclosure

by Sparky01

Summary: Kal gets a phone call from Alexz.

Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

Disclosure

A phone started to ring. Everyone looked around for the source. Kal pulled the cell phone out of his pocket."Hello?" he asked. "Kal?" asked the voice on the other line. "Yes" Kal answered. "Hey it's me, Alexz." Alexz said."Oh, hello honey" Kal replied. Jacob looked at Kal and raised his eyebrows. "Honey?" he asked. "I take it's your wife" Jacob continued."Yes" Kal answered. "We found out the identity of the Goa'uld." Alexz stated. "Is it a Marine named Lt Sorensen?" asked Kal. "Yes. How did you know that?" asked Alexz."A colonel told us" Kal stated. "A colonel?" asked Alexz."Yes, while she was questioning us" answered Kal."Where are you?" asked Alexz. "I do not know" Kal answered. "Is Jacob there with you?" asked Alexz."Yes" Kal replied. "Can you hand the phone to him please?" Alexz asked. "Yes" Kal said and handed the phone to Jacob. Jacob looked at Kal and then at the phone."She wishes to speak with you" Kal stated. "Ok" Jacob said as he took the phone. "Hello?" he asked. "Jacob, where are you guys?" Alexz asked. "Uh, Judge Advocate General building." Jacob answered. "What are you doing at JAG?" Alexz asked concerned."We had a misunderstanding with some Marines. Now we are being kept here." Jacob answered. Alexz sighed. "okay, just hang on and we'll come and get you." Alexz answered."No problem, Take you time" Jacob answered. Alexz hung up the phone. Jacob did the same and handed the phone back to Kal. Kal put it away."What did Alexandria say?" asked Teal'c."She said she'll be here soon to spring us out." Jacob answered. "Spring us out? I am not familiar with that phrase Jacob" Kal stated rather confused. "It means to get us out of here" Jacob clarified. Mac & Rabb exchanged glances. Jacob caught it. "He's not from around here" Jacob clarified. "Where is he from?" Bud asked. "That's classified." Jacob answered. "Of course it is" Mac stated sarcastically. "So back to the subject at hand..." Rabb said. "I'm sorry Commander. We refuse to answer any more questions until our...friend gets here." Jacob stated.