Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 13: Reinforcements

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 13: Reinforcements

by Sparky01

Summary: Alexz comes to JAG to get the guys out.

Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

Reinforcements

Alexz arrived at JAG shortly after. She paid the cabbie and headed into the building. She walked up to the front desk. She was just about to ask the clerk where she could find the guys, but she realized she didn't know the name of the Colonel who was questioning them. She pulled out her cell phone and called Kal. The phone rang and Kal answered it. "Hello?" Kal asked. "Hey Kal, this is Alexz again. What is the name of the Colonel who is questioning you?" Alexz asked.Kal looked at Mac."What is you name?" he asked. "Mackenzie" she answered."Thank you" Kal replied."Mackenzie" he said into the phone. "Thank you. I'll have you guys out in a few minutes." Alexz answered.She hung up the phone. Kal did the same. Alexz walked up to the main desk. "Um, excuse me. Where can I find Colonel Mackenzie?" Alexz asked. The clerk asked her a few questions and gave her a pass to get up stairs. Alexz thanked him and went to find Mac. When Alexz got upstairs she looked around for Mackenzie's office. After a moment she was stopped by Lt Singer. "Can I help you?" Singer asked. Alexz turned around. "Yes. I'm looking for Colonel Mackenzie." Alexz replied."Colonel Mackenzie is busy ma'am." Singer replied."This is important Lieutenant." Alexz stressed. "I'm sorry ma'am, she's busy." Singer replied."Can you give her a message for me right now then?" Alexz asked."Not until she's finished ma'am." Singer answered.Alexz was beginning to lose her patience.That's when Commander Turner walked up. "Hello." He greeted. "Hello sir." Singer replied. "Commander Turner." He replied, extending a hand to Alexz. Alexz shook it. "Major Martinez." Alexz replied. "Is there something I can help you with Major?" Turner asked. "As a matter of fact there is sir. I am looking for a Colonel Mackenzie." Alexz replied, giving Lt Singer an annoyed look."I believe the Colonel is in a meeting right now." Turner answered. "I realize that sir, but I have to talk to her right now." Alexz answered. "May I ask why?" Turner asked. "Well, she has three of my associates and I'd like to get them back." Alexz replied. "I'll see what I can do. Come with me." Turner replied and then left. Alexz followed. He walked to the room that Mac and Rabb were in. He knocked on the door. "Come in" Rabb yelled from behind the closed door. Turner opened the door. "Sturgis" Rabb greeted his friend. "Am I interrupting anything?" Turner asked. "Not really" Mac replied. "What can I do for you Sturgis?" Rabb asked. "There is a Major Martinez out here, who is looking for Mac." Replied Turner."Finally. The reinforcements are here." Jacob chipped in.

"Send him in" Rabb ordered. "Her actually." Turner replied and moved so Alexz could come into the room."Thank you sir" Alexz said. "It was nice to meet you Major." Turner said."You too sir" Alexz replied and then Turner left. "You wanted to see me?" Mac asked."Yes. It seems that there has been a misunderstanding ma`am." Alexz answered. "A misunderstanding?" Mac asked. "Yes. These three men are part of an Air Force investigation and I'd appreciate it if you would release them so we can continue it ma`am." Alexz replied. "Sorry Major, we can't do that until they tell us what we want to know." Mac replied. "With all due respect ma'am your wasting your time, they aren't' going to tell you anything." Alexz replied. "And why would that be Major?" Mac asked. "Because they have orders not to." Alexz replied. "And who's orders are those?" Mac asked, getting annoyed all over again. "Mine ma'am." Alexz answered."I was under the impression that they weren't in the Air Force" Rabb added. "Technically they aren't, but they are employed by the Air Force, and since I am the Second in Command of this investigation, they are follow my orders, sir" Alexz answered, a little ruder than she meant to. "What investigation?" Bud asked."That would be classified" Alexz replied. "It seems that everything is classified" Mac replied. "Are you going to release my people or not, ma'am?""Not" Mac replied. Alexz looked at Jacob."Alexz...." Alexz straightened up and turned back to Mac and Rabb. "I would like to speak to your commanding officer ma`am." Alexz demanded.

"Why?" Mac asked."To get my people released" Alexz stated. When she got no answer she lost her patience. "Fine. I'll find him myself." Alexz stated and then left the room.Jacob let out a small laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Mac asked, mad."You might want to release us now and save yourself and your boss some trouble." Jacob replied. "The admiral wont release you." Mac replied. "I wouldn't be so sure, Alexz doesn't give up without a fight." Jacob replied.