Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 5: Crash Sight

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 5: Crash Sight

by Sparky01

Summary: The team begins their investigation of the crash sight.
Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 04/08/03

Crash Sight



Sam, Daniel, Kal, Alexz, Teal'c, Jacob and Janet got off the jet and into a military truck a few hours later. They were driven to the crash sight. When they got there, they saw two guards, with machine guns, posted next to a road block. Sam got out of the truck and walked over to one of the guards."Sorry ma'am, the road is blocked off to the public" the guard said. Sam pulled out her ID and showed to the guard. "Colonel Samantha O'Neill, USAF. I have orders from the President to investigate the crash." Sam told the soldier. "Alright ma'am, you can go through. The crash is up on that hill." the soldier said, pointing behind him. "Thank you" Sam said and she went back to the truck to get the others. "Lets go" Sam ordered. Everyone piled out of the truck and began the climb up the hill. When they finally reached the crash site, Sam ordered the remaining guards to help secure the road. "It is indeed a Death Glider" Teal'c stated as he stared at the mangled machine. "By the way, what's the cover story?" asked Daniel, who was examining the glider."Airforce test plane malfunctioned and crashed" Sam stated."How original" Daniel commented sarcastically..Janet walked over to the body bag on the ground. She had told Hammond it would be best if the body was placed in a body bag and left at the scene until they arrived, just incase the Gould was still in it. Janet unzipped the bag and looked for any signs of a snake. She found none. "I'm going to need a lab to work in" Janet stated as she stood up. "Jack already secure you one in the local morgue" Sam replied. "We'd better get the autopsy started then. Teal'c wanna give me a hand" Janet asked as she tried lifting the body bag. Teal'c and Kal walked over and picked up the bag for Janet. With Janet leading the way, they went back to the truck and loaded the body in the back. Janet stayed with the truck, while the others went back to the crash. "We should split into two groups. We can cover more ground that way" Sam suggested as the others arrived. "Dad, you take Kal and Teal'c and go north. Alexz, you and Daniel are with me. We'll go south." Sam ordered. She stopped by the soldiers to tell them not to let anyone else pass, no matter who they were. She then took her team and headed south to the nearest town, while Jacob led his team north to the next town. They were certain that the Gould would head for a populated area. Janet drove the truck to the morgue and began her autopsy.