Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 9: Interrogation

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 9: Interrogation

by Sparky01

Summary: Mac & Rabb interrogate Jacob, Kal and Teal'c

Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

Interrogation

Jacob looked at Kal and then at Teal'c. "We're in trouble now" he thought to himself. He figured he would try and delay answering their questions. "Think you can take these cuffs off?" Jacob asked Rabb. "Sure" Rabb said as he pulled out the key the Marine had given him right before he left. After the cuffs were off, Jacob rubbed his wrists. "Well?" Mac asked impatiently. "Well what...Colonel?" Jacob asked, looking at Mac's insignia."What were you doing with Lt Sorensen?" Mac asked again. "We were...Lt Sorensen is wanted by the Air Force" Jacob quickly thought of an explanation."Air Force?" Rabb asked."Yes" Jacob confirmed. "Why?" Mac asked. "That would be classified Colonel" Jacob continued."Classified?" Mac asked skeptically. "Yes" Jacob replied. "Who are you?" Mac asked. "You don't have insignias, what's you name and rank?" Mac continued. "Why?" Jacob asked suspiciously. "So we can confirm that you are who you say you are" Rabb answered for Mac."We did not say who we were" Teal'c chipped in. Jacob glanced at Teal'c and smiled. "You see we are not exactly in the Air Force, we just work for it" Jacob added. "What's your name?" Mac asked again. "Jacob Carter" Jacob answered. "And you?" Rabb asked, looking at Kal."That's not important" Jacob began. "Were we talking to you Mr. Carter?" Mac asked, annoyed with Jacob."What is your name?" Mac tried again."Kal" Kal replied."Kal what?" Mac asked. Kal glanced at Jacob. "That's classified Colonel" Jacob chipped in quickly. "His name is classified?" Mac asked sarcastically. "Yes and so is his" Jacob said, nodding to Teal'c. "This is getting old Mr. Carter" Mac replied. "We'll just get out of your hair then" Jacob began as he stood up. "Sit down!" Mac nearly yelled. Jacob obeyed and sat back down."Your not going anywhere until you tell us who you are and what you were doing with the Lieutenant." Mac ordered. "I told you it's classified" Jacob said. "Classified" Mac repeated, very annoyed by now. "Yes" Jacob replied. Mac looked at Rabb. "This is going to take a while" she thought to herself.