Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths-Chapter 12: A Problem

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 12: A Problem

by Sparky01

Summary: Alexz tells Sam and Daniel about the guys; Lt Sorensen has been spotted.

Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

A Problem



Alexz turned to look at Sam and Daniel. "What?" Daniel asked suspiciously. "We have a problem" Alexz stated simply."What kind of problem?" Sam asked, already dreading the answer. "The guys have been arrested. They are at JAG" Alexz answered. "Arrested!?! For what?" Sam almost yelled. "Something about a run in with Marines." Alexz replied.Sam sighted. "Great" she said Sarcastically. "Another problem. Lets go bail them out" she added. Just then the Marine who they had been talking to earlier began to pull away quickly. Sam ran to stop him."Wait!" she yelled. The truck stopped. "Do you have Lt Sorensen?" Sam asked."He's been spotted ma'am." The Marine replied. "We're coming with you." Sam ordered."Alright ma'am, hop in." He replied. Sam turned back to Alexz and Daniel. "Daniel go with Sam, I'll get the others." Alexz answered Sam's unspoken question. "Are you sure?" Daniel asked."Yes. Sam might need you help." Alexz replied."Alright." Daniel answered and followed Sam."We'll call you if we anything happens." Sam yelled as she jumped into the truck. Daniel jumped in too. They drove away. Alexz looked around. She didn't have a vehicle. "Guess I'll take a cab then" Alexz said to herself. She waited until a cab pulled up. "Where to?" asked the cabbie. "JAG building" Alexz answered as she climbed in.The cab pulled away.