Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 8: Arrested

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 8: Arrested

by Sparky01

Summary: Jacob, Kal and Teal'c manage to find the Gould, but then have a little run in with the Marines.
Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: Violence

Arrested

Jacob, Kal and Teal'c made their way into the nearest town. They had tracked the Gould that far. They began to search all the places they might find the Gould. When they were walking down the street a man passed them. Both Kal and Jacob turned to look at the man. He stopped and looked at them as well. There was acknowledgement in his eyes as he realized that the others had symbiote's. Jacob took a step towards the man. "Kree!" The Gould shouted. A couple of people in the street turned to look, but then kept walking."If you just come with us nicely, we wont kill you" Jacob stated. "You are Tok'ra" the Gould stated, rather than asked. "Yes we are" Kal confirmed. "And your coming with us" Jacob continued. "I am not" stated the Gould and then he ran in the opposite direction. "I hate it when they run" Jacob said and then began to chase after the Gould. The others followed. They chased the Gould into an alley. Jacob pulled out his Zat gun and the other's pulled out hand guns. "This is your last chance" Jacob said, a little winded. "Die Tok'ra!" Screamed the Gould as he lifted his hand to reveal a ribbon device. Jacob fired the Zat at the Gould, but missed. The Gould fired his Ribbon Device and sent the trio flying. The Gould then ran past the trio. Jacob fired his Zat at the Gould again, this time hitting him. Jacob and the others stood up. The walked over to the fallen Gould. Jacob reached for the Ribbon Device. He stopped when he heard voices.Several Marines approached Jacob, Kal and Teal'c. "I'll have to ask you to step back sir." ordered one of the Marines."They shot that poor man, I saw it!" exclaimed a woman, who was behind one of the Marines."Drop your guns now!" ordered the Marine as he and the others raised their guns. "This is a mistake Marine" Jacob began"Can I see some identification?" asked the Marine as he approached Jacob. Jacob patted his pockets and looked at Teal'c and then Kal. None of them had any ID. Jacob hasn't really needed it for over thirteen years now and Teal'c and Kal never bothered to get any."I'm sorry, I must of left it at home" Jacob said casually. "Your going to have to come with us" the Marine stated. "This is a mistake. You see we are working for the Airforce and this man is wanted for...well, it's classified." Jacob said. "Sorry sir, you'll have to come with us" the Marine repeated.While he was talking one of the other Marines had moved to check on Lt Sorensen. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Jacob warned. The Marine ignored Jacob and reached to check the Lt's pulse. Suddenly the Lt grabbed the Marine and threw him backward. The Lt then stood up. The other Marines moved to intercept him. The Lt grabbed another Marine and threw him into the others. He then made his escape. Jacob, Kal and Teal'c began to chase after him, but they were stopped by the recovering Marines. They were then placed in handcuff and put into the back of a Marine truck. The Marine in charge made a phone call to Rabb."Commander Rabb?" the Marine asked. "Yes" Rabb confirmed. "Sir, we have three men in custody that were found with the fugitive." the Marine informed."Do you have the Lt?" asked Rabb."No sir, he managed to escape. What would you like us to do with the others?" the Marine asked. "Where are you?" asked Rabb"A few miles from JAG headquarters sir" the Marine answered. "Bring them here" the Commander ordered. "Yes sir" answered the Marine.

He then hung up the phone. "JAG HQ" he told the driver. "Yes sir" the drive complied. The truck arrived at JAG a few minutes later and Jacob, Kal and Teal'c were sent upstairs to an empty office for questioning. "Thank you Corporal" Rabb said to the Marine. The Marine then left. Bud and Mac entered the room. "Are these the three that were with the Lt?" asked Mac."Yep" Rabb replied. He turned to Jacob."You want to tell us what you were doing with an escaped prisoner?" asked Rabb.