Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 15: Autopsy Report

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 15: Autopsy Report

by Sparky01

Summary: Janet has the results of the autopsy.

Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Crossover
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Drey'ac, Alexz/Kal
Rating: G
Warnings: None

Autopsy Report

Sam went to get Jacob, Kal and Teal'c. When she entered the room they looked at her and smiled. "So you got us out?" Jacob asked."Yep, lets go" Alexz responded. The trio stood up and followed Alexz out of the building. As they are walking Jacob started talking to Alexz. "How?" he asked."Jack got the president involved." Alexz stated simply. "Good old George" Jacob commented. "Oh, Kal" Alexz said, turning to face her husband. "Yes?" he asked."Hammond has invited us to a Bar B Q next weekend." Alexz smiled and continued to walk. "Alright" Kal responded.The quartet continued to walk until they reached the street. "Don't suppose you have a car do you?" Jacob asked. "Nope." Alexz replied. She signaled for a cab. The three men climbed in the back seat, she climbed into the front. Alexz gave the cab driver instructions to the morgue where Janet was. She then pulled out her cell phone and called Sam. "Hello?" Sam answered. "Hi Sam. I got the guys out." Alexz informed her CO. "Good. Where are you now?" Sam asked. "We are on our way to meet Janet." Alexz replied."Alright, we'll meet you there." Sam responded. "Alright" Alexz said and then hung up. Sam did the same. "So, she get them out?" Daniel asked. "Yep. There on their way to meet Janet." Sam responded. She talked to the Marine who had given them a ride and convinced him to drive them to the morgue. They arrived before Alexz and the others. They went inside to talk to Janet. Janet was just cleaning up. "Hello" She said as she saw Sam and Daniel. "Hi. Find anything?" Sam asked, nodding to the corpse on the table. "Not really." Janet responded. Just then the rest of the team walked in. "He has several broken ribs, a punctured lung, several fractions, and a severe blow to the head. I also found signs of several bones that were healed recently. My guess is that he was recently in a bad fight." Janet concluded. "Too bad it didn't kill him" Sam commented under her breath."So what did you guys find out?" Janet asked. "Not much. Just that the symbiote took over the body of a Lt Sorensen from the Marines." Daniel responded. "Marines? What do they think about his recent change of behavior?" Janet inquired. "Not much. He recently killed five members of his team. He escaped custody a few hours before the crash. The marines are looking for him now." Sam explained. "JAG is too" Jacob added. "Not any more" Alexz cut in. "Hammond ordered the investigation to be turned over to us" Alexz explained. "Well, that's good. We don't need some lawyer to be interfering" Sam commented.