Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crossing Paths- Chapter 1: Stand Down

by Sparky01
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crossing Paths- Chapter 1

by Sparky01

Author's Notes

Well to start with this story is a crossover between Stargate SG-1, The X-Files and JAG. The timelines of these shows have been twisted and manipulated to fit my story. In my story SG-1 is no longer the same. It's ten years in the future for them. This story also includes two of my own characters as the main characters. For Stargate the characters will be Jack, Sam, Teal'c, Daniel, Jacob, Hammond, Alexz, and Kal. I have changed a few things in SG-1's timeline. For example Daniel never ascended, Jonas did come to the SGC though and season 6 never happened, therefore Drey'ac is not dead. Bra'tac is though. For JAG I have included the Admiral, Harm, Mac, Bud, Harriet, Sturgis, Singer, Tiner and the Gunny. The JAG timeline stays pretty much as it was in season seven or so, whatever one Sturgis was in. Some of the characters are in it that were not together in JAG at the same time, but that doesn't matter. I haven't changed any major events for JAG. Bud did not get his leg blown off though. For the X-Files I have included Mulder, Scully, Reyes, Dogget, Skinner, Langly, Frohike, and Byers. This timeline is somewhere along the lines of late season 8, early season nine. Mulder is alive, the baby has been born, Mulder has been kicked out of the FBI, Scully has left to work at Quantico, Dogget and Reyes are partners, and Scully has not yet given up baby William. I have changed one or two things however. For example, Skinner, not Kersh is in charge of the X-Files, that's about it. This story will probably not make much sense. This is my first attempt at a three way crossover and I haven't even really thought about what I am going to write. This is also my first attempt at a chapter story. Most of the characters in this story are not mine. The only ones that belong to me are Alexz/Kali, Kal/Al, Kat, Jay, Ali, Bray, Jack (Jackson), the many minor characters and the Goa'uld/Sorensen.I hope this little intro helps you to better understand my story.

Jack stood in the control room, looking down through the glass into the gate room. SG-1 was just arriving back from P4C-778. It was supposed to be an ordinary recon mission. Jack watched as Johansson came through the gate first, he looked annoyed. Next Sam came through, followed by Matthews, who was supporting a limping Jonas. "Oh for cryin' out loud" Jack exclaimed as he saw Jonas. He walked down to the gateroom to meet the team. "What happened?" he asked exhaustedly."Well sir, Jonas was looking at an artifact when he fell." Matthews explained. "Take him to Fraiser" Jack said annoyed. "Yes sir" Matthews answered and then headed for the infirmary; Johansson followed.Sam lingered behind a moment. "So" Jack said walking up to Sam, "How was the trip?" "Other than Jonas hurting himself as usual, it was fine. I swear he is worse than Daniel" Sam answered."Your probably right" Jack agreed. "Well, I better go to decon" Sam sighed. "Yeah, see you when your done" Jack said and headed for the infirmary. Sam headed for the ND. Once there she stepped into the machine and got the all clear. (The ND is the Naquada Detector, it detects symbiote's, viruses, diseases, radiation, things like that). She then headed for the infirmary. Once there she saw that Janet was already plunging Jonas full of needles. "Serves him right" Sam thought to herself. "How is he Janet?" Sam asked aloud."He'll live, but he needs to stay off his leg for at least a week" Janet answered."A week!" Jonas exclaimed. "Yes" Janet answered "and no less" she continued.Jonas sighed and Sam left the room to go shower. When she finished she headed for the briefing room. Shortly after she was met by the other two members of her team. Jack sat down at the head of the table and the debriefing began. When it finished, Jack announced that SG-1 would be on stand down for a week.

After a while Sam went to the commissary, where she found Alexz, Teal'c, Daniel and Jack. She grabbed some jello and sat down next to Jack."So, how was your day Daniel?" Sam asked."Rather boring actually. We have no missions scheduled for the rest of the week and I have no work to do here on base" Daniel answered disheartened."Why don't you go catalogue something then? Jack asked, while shoving a piece of cake into his mouth. "I already did that Jack. I'm out of things to work on" Daniel answered. "You don't have any rocks to play with?" Jack asked incredulously."Artifacts Jack and no, I've already translated, identified and categorized everything" Daniel said while playing with his food. "Wow" Sam exclaimed. "I've never seen you bored before Daniel" she continued. "I've never had nothing to do before" Daniel sighed. "Don't feel bad Daniel, your not the only one who has nothing to do. Because of Jonas we are on stand down yet again. I finished all of my projects last week and I have nothing to do for the next week" Sam exclaimed."We should really get rid of Jonas" Daniel said absentmindedly. "Wanna chuck him through the gate?" Jack asked with an evil smirk."Sir I don't think that's such a good idea" Alexz chipped in. "Spoil sport" Jack retorted. Alexz smiled. "We could always spend time with the kids" Alexz suggested. "Yeah. We've been neglecting them lately." Daniel added. So the five people got up and headed for the kids. They found them in the recreation room. Little Jack was sitting on the couch reading a book titled HOW TO PERFORM SERGERY, Ali was flipping through the stations on the TV, her body sprawled out on the remainder of the couch, Jay had his junior chemistry set spread across one of the tables and Kat was typing on her laptop. "Hey kids, wanna go out for ice cream?" Sam asked. The kids all jumped up and ran for their parents, except for Bray, who merely walked over. On the way out of the base, they stopped to pick up Janet, Kal, Jacob and Drey'ac. They then went for ice cream.