Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Unknown Experiment 2: Repercussions

by Stormwing
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Unknown Experiment 2: Reprecussions

Unknown Experiment 2: Reprecussions

by stormwing_2k

TITLE: Unknown Experiment 2: Reprecussions
AUTHOR: stormwing_2k
EMAIL: stormwing_2k@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Angst, Drama
PAIRING: Daniel/other
SPOILERS: only seasons 1,2,3
SEASON / SEQUEL: future; unknown experiment series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male pregnancy
SUMMARY: The Events of the last six weeks are starting to catch up to Daniel in a very interesting way!
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Feedback please!!!!!

Part 5:

"So, how are you feeling today Daniel?" Jack asked, trying to cover his worry with sarcasm "because you look like that weird bug thing we found on P221X3" he joked taking in his friend's appearance. Daniel looked like he'd been on a drinking binge which had lasted a good few weeks; his face was ashen and his hair was matted and plastered to his head with sweat, he still had a faint green tinge, obviously he'd been sick again, his eyes were dull and tired."Not so bad," Daniel lied trying to keep the fatigue out of his voice "just a little nausea."

Jack looked at him and a grim smile curved his lips*damn kid just doesn't want to admit he's ill, want to stay on active duty not let us down, god-dammit *he thought, out loud however he proclaimed "Oh for Christ's sake Daniel any idiot can see you've been sick as a dog for the last three weeks." He mock glared at Daniel "and once we get back from the Tok'ra homeworld, I expect you to go to good ole Doc Fraiser and have a full- and I mean FULL examination! Ah!" he cried as Daniel tried to protest, "That's an order Daniel Don't make me pull rank and have you escorted there now." He threatened. Daniel nodded reluctantly and the two of them made their way to the gate room.

As they walked through the huge metal door and made their way toward the ramp- they were accosted by Teal'c and Sam. Sam was anxiously pacing the floor, on seeing her two very late friends, she snapped "Just where have you two been we were scheduled to depart almost half an hour ago. The Tok'ra want to discuss the possibility of enhancing a naquada reactor as a permanent energy source by combing it with various earth alloys! It took me 20 minutes just to print out my thesis on the idea!" she gasped as she struggled for air, sheepishly Jack and Daniel looked down at the floor. "Sorry Sam," Daniel muttered.

"Well now that YOUR leading us Major Carter. I'm sure our friends the Tok'ra will be delighted to see us" Jack sarcastically put in enjoying the embarrassed flush that rose in her face

"Sorry, Sir."She muttered "its just." "Carter!" Jack interjected "I'm sorry, okay? Lets just dial out" looking towards the gate he saw Teal'c looming in front of him a most displeased look on his face, "Sorry, Teal'c" he addressed the Jaffa whose eyebrow had begun to raise "I" his entrance was lost as the 7thchevron engaged and the stargate opened its white/blue wormhole shimmering invitingly "Lets go kids!" he shouted as SG-1 proceeded up the ramp and stepped through the one ride which always gave them a rush.

Part 6:

As soon as SG-1 exited the stargate they were transported by the Gh'ould rings into the familiar shiny grey room. Jack stared around the room uttering a soft whistle, "Wow kids, looks like the Tok'ra don't redecorate much." he commented. "Indeed." teal'c agreed, Sam looked around a little annoyed "Well, I guess their not happy we kept them waiting!" she pointed out.

"Okay carter." Jack sighed with resignation, he smiled wolfishly at Daniel "I don't suppose your excited about seeing Anise again?" he joked remembering the time he and Sam had been mistaken for zatarcs (whatever),the host part Frea had made a play for him and then admitted that her symbiote Anise preferred Daniel something he had relished repeating to the archaeologist *apparently the snake likes you*.

He snapped out of his daydream realising that Daniel hadn't answered him he looked toward the young man and passed a hand in front of Daniels face, waving it, "Daniel, hello." he trilled then stopped noticing that Daniels eyes were unfocussed and that he was swaying slightly from side to side "Daniel!" He repeated more forcefully, silently sighing in relief as Daniels eyes came back into focus "Jack?" Daniel croaked, still feeling a little dizzy, if it hadn't been for Jacks tight grip on his shoulders he probably would have collapsed, he sought to control his 'jelly legs'. He managed to stand up straight and gave Jack a weak smile as his legs trembled slightly beneath him.

"Are you alright, Daniel?" Sam asked her voice laced with concern as she gave him the once over she knew he'd been ill recently but usually, even after his sarcophagus addiction, he'd been fine within a couple of weeks.

At that point two guards walked through the hole in the wall in front of them, they bowed deeply to the team and one addressed Sam in the deep undertones of the Tok'ra symbiote "Major Carter, Jorbest wishes you to join her in the labs to experiment on Naquada-tritium conversion, she has already begun and I believe that she would value your assistance greatly." He paused for breath "Doctor Jackson, Teal'c - your presence is requested by Selmac who is translating ancient scriptures found on I believe you call it P241X1." He finished, by which time all three SG-1 members had departed to find their Tok'ra colleagues leaving Jack standing on his own staring at the guards, he stared for a very long time before venturing "Okay I'll bite, why was my presence requested?"

The first guard turned to him "The Tok'ra Anise wishes you to accompany us to her chambers." He intoned and stalked off leaving the bemused Colonel no choice but to follow him "Swell just peachy" Jack sighed.

Part 7:

Daniel and Teal'c slowly followed the Tok'ra guard down a long corridor which looked absolutely identical to all the other corridors they had just walked down,*wonder how they find their way*Daniel mused, glad his nausea was passing; he was however feeling decidedly uncomfortable, a little light headed and a bit tired, as he walked past one room he peeked inside*good job there's no doors*he thought and stopped suddenly, without warning causing Teal'c to walk into him almost bowled over by the weight of the enormous Jaffa, Daniel staggered ; he was transfixed by what lay in the room in front of him, in the centre of the room sat a golden sarcophagus unlike normal sarcophagus's however this one looked as though it had been shot several times with some kind of energy weapon. As he stared at it he remembered another time, the first time he had truly studied it*from whence do you think the children come*.He heard the seductive voice of Hathor in his mind and cringed as he always did but then unusually and most uncomfortably he found himself remembering their passionate coupling when she had 'harvested' his DNA to create larvae to his embarrassment he found himself pleased and flushed by the memory, which was very strange as he usually tried to forget it; but now he was savouring it playing it again and again in his mind his body reacting to the vivid images of his mind.

Teal'c studied his young friend as emotions washed across his face as he stood seemingly spellbound by Gh'ould sarcophagus, fear, anxiety, embarrassment, interest and then something that could only described as pure lust crossed his features. He shook Daniels' shoulders gently forcing the young man to snap, suddenly out of his fantasy.

"Jesus tealc! What are you doing! I was in the middle of." He trailed off and stared around the room a look of puzzlement on his face "What?" He mumbled to himself as he took in his surroundings.

Teal'c decided that there was something very wrong with Daniel Jackson and summoned the guard asking him to escort them to Colonel O'Neill, to his relief the guard complied and Teal'c ushered Daniel down the corridor, the archaeologist walking in daze.

Part 8:

*I'm going to kill Teal'c! *Jack swore to himself, rubbing his temple slightly he turned to face Frea the host half of the Tok'ra woman who sat in front of him.

He almost groaned out loud as he recounted the last 10 minutesalmost warily he had entered the room, Frea/Anneses personal quarters, basically he bedroom, because she had sent to speak with his in private *yeah real private! * He thought sarcastically, their were no damn doors and although at first he had believed that to be a blessing in disguise (he remembered her last time he'd been locked up behind bars) now he was sure that the other Tok'ra walking along the corridor were eavesdropping *I mean, how many times does Garshaw/Yosef need to go to the bathroom for Christ's sake? * Anyway everything would have been fine had it not been for her delightful choice in topic of conversation - her advances toward him during the zatarc screening and how had she known of his and Carters 'lust for each other' she wouldn't have tried anything, to which he had replied that they were just friends and anything else wouldn't be considered because of regulations ' at that point Frea dropped her bombshell, coolly informing him that upon asking Teal'c had kindly told her about their 'marriage in the alternate reality.

Now what the hell was he supposed to say to that! He sighed inwardly and.

"O'Neil!" Teal'cs strident voice cut through his inner monologue and he turned to see the Jaffa dragging along the obviously unwilling Daniel.

"Hey, Teal'c" he called "Really got to have a word buddy" he seethed inwardly although glad for the interruption "Indeed, O'Neill may we step outside in private?" Teal'c asked, "It is most urgent".

"Well sure." Jack agreed taken aback at the Jaffa tone "Lets go."Frea sat up indignantly at this her eyes flashing golden as she allowed Anise to take over,"This is most rude, Colonel" she protested "and also unfair to Daniel Jackson."

Colonel O'Neill sighed and talked seriously to Anise "I'll only be gone five minutes and hey Daniel will keep you company," *cheer you up* he added mentally Lowering his voice he took a peek at Daniel and spoke to the symbiote "Look there's obviously something really wrong or Teal'c wouldn't be so worried, five minutes that's all I promise." Anise reluctantly nodded and jack and Teal'c exited the room.

She turned to Daniel with a sigh "Would you care for a drink, Doctor Jackson" she asked as Frea pestered her within their mind wanting to know what she thought she should do about Jack, her heart skipped a beat as the young man gave her a soft smile and held out his hand to take the water, as his hand brushed hers she felt a giddy almost drunk feeling sweep over her as her and Frea's thoughts became the same she took a step closer to stand in front of Daniel and slowly removed his glasses brushing his hair from his forehead as he stared at her in confusion.

Part 9:

As they rounded the corner of the corridor - Jack grabbed Teal'cs arm hissing at him "Don't ever, ever tell Frea about me and Major Carter!" he paused "It was too tense in there, I swear the woman's some kind of leech - no matter what answer I gave her she wasn't satisfied."

He looked Teal'c straight in the eye who seemed to be having difficulty not smiling. "What's up anyway- the way you dragged Daniel in here I thought someone was attacking us!" "Indeed" Teal'c agreed "however Daniel Jackson has proved to me that he is unwell - upon passing a sarcophagus he had an adverse reaction and began to 'dream' when I shook him he seemed unaware of his surroundings; there is most likely a medical explanation for this and I believed it prudent to advise you." he stopped, then taking in Jacks thunderous expression asked "Was that not the course of action to take?"

Jack stared at him *Dammit Danny why don't you tell us when you aren't well! * Out loud he proclaimed "Right! You remain here Teal'c, I'll personally escort Doctor Jackson to the infirmary, right now!" Teal'c nodded slightly though queering "Should I not accompany him if the Tok'ra request you presence?"

"No, NO, I'll do it, Frea and I are." as Jack groped for the words he was interrupted by Daniels screaming "Jack - help, oh god HELP!!!"

Imaging the Gh'ould system lords attacking Jack ran full pelt into the room, his steps mirrored by Teal'c who was closely followed by Jacob/selmac and Garshaw /yosef; he stopped suddenly in shock at what he saw causing the other three behind him to crash into him knocking him to the floor - still he wasn't able to unglue his eyes from the sight.

Daniel lay on his back his wrists pinned in front of him by Anise who was sitting astride his hips her long skirt hiked up past her knees. Anise was attempting to capture Daniels mouth as he thrashed his head from side to side "Jack help, Sam, Teal'c, anybody - GET HER OFF ME!!" he screeched, his flak jacket lay on the floor and his t-shirt was ripped open and torn in places, Jack could see small purple/red bruises, hickeys left by Anise running down his neck and chest. He heard the two Tok'ra gasps of shock behind his and heard garshaw exclaim loudly "Anise, Freya let him go, leave him be ; this behaviour is most unsuitable".

Anise appeared to be past thinking she pinned Daniels hand beneath him and was attempting to unbuckle his trousers with one hand whilst using the other to tightly grip his hair and kiss him passionately.

Jack heard the whine of the zat gun before it was fired and turned to Teal'c whose arm was poised to shoot "Do it" he said, "I am sorry Daniel Jackson" the Jaffa loudly apologised firing the gun.

The stream of blue energy hit the two causing them to shake and convulse in pain until collapsing, Anise atop of Daniel, into unconsciousness.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to stormwing_2k