Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Unknown Experiment 1: Strange Consequences

by Stormwing
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Unknown Experiment:Strange consequences

Unknown Experiment:Strange consequences

by Stormwing

TITLE: Unknown Experiment:Strange consequences
AUTHOR: Stormwing
EMAIL: claire_lockie@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Challenge, Male pregnancy, Experiments
SPOILERS: "Need" and most of season 1 and 2
SEASON / SEQUEL: season 3
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: This strory is a work in progress and contains several sexual and violent scenes.It also contains scenes which could be seen as torturous.
SUMMARY: Daniel Jackson is captured whilst on a mission and tortured/experimented on, or was he? Has the experiment had any results or did it never happen?
STATUS: Incomplete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Please don't take my material.

Part one :

As Daniel stepped out of the stargate an intense heat hit causing him to cough and double over, Teal'c steadied him and helped him into a small grey building opposite them, Daniel stared at him "Teal'c, where are Sam and Jack?" he asked. Teal'c stared at him impassively "I am unsure Daniel Jackson, they exited before we did and yet the are not here,I do not know what could have happened."

"Maybe they were transported somewhere" Daniel mused, he sighed heavily "What do you think we should do?I mean its way to hot to go outside but they might be out there."

Teal'c stood up, his whole body tensed "I will search outside for Major Carter and Colonel O'neill, the lava within my womb protects me from the heat" he paused "you must remain here, the heat is too intense for you." Daniel sat up with a protest "But I'm not just going to sit here twiddling my thumbs while you go and search for them.I mean is there nothing I can do?" he pleaded.

Teal'c looked at him and his expression softened very slightly as he saw the young archaeologist was very worried; he had often heard Colonel O'neil refer to Daniel Jackson's 'puppy dog eyes' and had been told many times by him and Captain Carter that they both had on many occasions had to resist from patting the young man on the head. He considered the best course of action to keep Daniel out of trouble, eventually coming to the conclusion that the building they were in was the safest place possible "See if you can find anything in this room to explain what has happened." He said opening the front door and stepping through it into the boiling heat.

Daniel stared at the door as it shut behind Teal'c and rolled his eyes in annoyance "oh" he muttered to himself "An empty room in an empty building, I'm guessing, oh well might as well take a look around." Daniel began systematically searching each of the four walled, no windowed rooms which contained absolutely nothing, no chairs no tables no pictures and more importantly no people. After searching 2 floors of nearly 30 prison-like rooms he decided that Teal'c must have returned, after all he'd been gone for what seamed like hours ; he began walking back toward the stairs toward the ground floor however once he reached them he saw that instead of going down they led to the next floor up

.Daniel frowned "I swear these stairs were the ones I came up, oh well" he sighed "back the other way" he began to walk back along the corridor to the other end, he reached the stair well and was about to climb down when he noticed yet again the stairs led to the next floor, feeling very confused he slowly began to climb them.

As he turned the corner of the stairs he saw that at the top there was a single almost-transparent door. He quickly climbed the last few steps and in almost wonderment he slowly reached out to take hold of the small handle set in the middle of the door. As he touched the handle blue/white fire shot up his arm and an enormous chill pulsed through him, he opened his mouth to scream as darkness washed over him.

Part two:

Cold he was cold, that was the first thing Daniel noticed as his mind began to wake up, he opened his eyes to a blurry unfamiliar sight. His glasses were gone he noticed in fact, as he stared down in shock his vision cleared and he realized the reason he was so cold was because he was lying on his back, strapped to some kind of metal table and he was naked except for...his mind went numb as he realized that not only was he tied down by metal staples but a thick black cable was inserted into his stomach and was pulsing steadily, he tried to yell for help but choked on a thick plastic substance which was lodged in his mouth. Daniel fought to keep his breathing steady 'don't pass out, don't pass out' he repeated over and over in his mind as his body trembled.

Although there was no pain all Daniel could focus on was the black cable, he began to whimper trying to bite his tongue as he realized that someone was doing this too him and no one would be able to help him. Suddenly his body violently contacted and a spasm ran down his spine as the cable began to work its way out, tears ran down his cheeks as his body bucked and twisted of its own accord, waves of pain washed over him and he tasted blood as he bit through the plastic gag, his mind began to flashback to earlier memories as his vision began to dim /opening the stargate/ being given shaare as a present/ falling in love with her/ having her stolen from him ; joining sg-1 /Teal'c joining their side/ becoming close friends with all of them /Jack/Sam/Teal'c/Jack/nearly killing jack when he was addicted to the sarcophagus/Sam being possessed by the Tokra, Joliner / being attacked by ammonet and Teal'c killing her to save him.

His body became numb and the pain stopped, as his vision cleared Daniel could make out a figure in what looked like Doctors scrubs bending over his stomach as he tried to sit up he felt a cool hand on his brow and a soft voice whispered "hush young one" as he slipped into a peaceful sleep he heard a harsher voice exclaim "He was supposed to be unconscious you know the rule, specimens must not remember..."

Part 3

"Daniel, Daniel, DANIEL!" Colonel Jack O'Neill shook his friend trying to wake him up, Captain Sam Carter was mopping Daniel's brow as the young man moaned and trembled, Teal'c who was restraining him interrupted "Colonel O'Neill I believe we should get him back to the stargate I do not think that this planet is what it seems." Sam looked up her eyes filled with worry "I think his fevers breaking but, " she said in confusion "what could of happened to him ? We were only apart for a few hours."

"I know, I know" jack yelled "but it doesn't it seem just a tad strange that for those 3 hours no matter what we did, no matter how much we searched this building, even this room we couldn't find him and then BAM suddenly we walk past it for what the third time and we see him in it! Not to mention the fact that we were running around in circles looking for each other for a lot of the time!" he paused breathing heavily looking down at Daniel's pale face, Teal'c put his hand on Jacks arm and stated "Daniel Jackson's fever will break soon and we will find out what happened nothing else can be done until that time; there is no reason to become agitated Colonel O'Neill." As both men stared at each other communicating silently, Jacks face angry and frustrated, Teal'cs seemingly impassive but his eyes conveying his worry, Sam let out a cry "Sir he's coming too!".

All three bent over Daniel as his eyes slowly flicked and then opened as he focused carefully he could see the faces of his three very happy friends "hi guys" he croaked his throat thick he began coughing and spitting out mucus. Jack helped him to sit up "so.." he said "We're the first things you see and you nearly throw up?" he drawled and Sam gave him a look she usually saved for the young flirtatious airmen

At the SGC. "How do you feel Daniel?" she asked concern lacing her voice "What happened?"

"I don't know." stammered Daniel and he launched into a long explanation of what happened after Teal'c left him when he got to the third floor room he noticed the others were all giving him strange looks. "What?" he asked "Daniel" Sam said slowly, "Daniel" jack started and then paused.

" What?" said Daniel seeing unease written on their faces, he turned to Teal'c "What's going on?". To which Teal'c replied with no obvious trouble but a slight lift of his eyebrow "Your facts appear to be confused Daniel Jackson this building only consists of a ground floor there are no upper levels"

Daniel's mind began to whirl "but" he stammered "that's impossible."

"Ha!" Jack growled "this whole planet is impossible, moving walls, electrified floors, broken down houses oh and some way to transport people in an instant. When Carter and I got through we ended up in a totally different place and not only that," he paused for effect "this planets temperature goes up and down all the time first hot,cold, fine cold." he motioned with his hand ; Catching Sam and Tealc's looks he stopped "okay, okay" he sighed "lets go to the stargate and get ole doc Fraiser to check us out. "

As sg-1 exited the building, Daniel looked back to see that the building they had been in did only have one story not three as he had believed, hmm, he wondered to himself 'guess the heat must have made me pass out' he ran to catch up with the others as Sam dialed in Earth co-ordinates and they ran through the gate; if he had looked back once more he would have seen the building shimmer and disappear to be replaced by a transparent dome.

Part 4:

It has been many weeks since he had passed out on what was it? Daniel thought ah yes p31x34 or planet of the sadists as colonel O'neil called it. Although Janet had examined all of them she could find no apparent reason for what happened too him, he'd had blood tests, amino acid analyses-the lot and yet nothing. Although she was obviously not too happy she couldn't solve the mystery Daniel was happy to let it go; he'd been amazed to find out that Jack and Sam had been stuck in some kind of maze with broken floors, electric passageways everything and when they stopped searching for a way out and sat down a door had appeared in front of them and Teal'c had been behind it, he had no idea how he had got there. They then spent the rest of the time searching for him and had eventually coming across him sweating in a room they had search previously. Daniel took a bite of his strawberry poptart as he mulled the day over.

"Mind if I sit down" a familiar voice interjected and Jack sat at the table "Hey Daniel. Getting ready for the mission on p35x12?" he asked helping himself to some tea, "yuck!" he made a face "no coffee?" he asked Daniel with his eyebrow raised. Daniel blushed, everyone at the SGC knew what a coffee addict he was. "Couldn't face it" he admitted "for the last couple a days all I've wanted is poptarts. Want one?" he held the pack out to Jack, "no thanks." Jack said slowly and then focused on Daniel's right side "Roberts, can you pass me that coffee pot?" He asked. As the pot passed under Daniel nose and he smelt the thick roasted smell he felt nausea rise and bile filled his mouth as he threw up all over his poptarts.

(still to be completed :first installment)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Stormwing