Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I'll Be Waiting

by Sue Corkill
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting

by Sue Corkill

Title: I'll Be Waiting
Author: Sue Corkill
Email: scorkill@earthlink.net
Category: Drabble, Daniel & Janet
Status: Complete
Rating: G
Content Warning: M/F
Season/Sequel info: Third Season
Spoilers: Past & Present
Archive: Heliopolis
Summary: Janet's thoughts about Daniel and Kira.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
Feedback: All feedback and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. No flames please.
Author's notes: Just a little something for all the Dan & Jan shippers.
Copyright M. Susan Corkill, July 2000

I'LL BE WAITING

Blonde hair and blue eyes, you really had to fall for someone completely different, didn't you? I know you're on the rebound, relieved that the tragedy your marriage had become is finally resolved and feeling guilty that you're relieved - and alive. You loved Sha're and you will love again. But it won't be this one with her beguiling smile and her notorious past. She can offer you nothing but pain and sorrow and you've already had more of that than one man should have in any lifetime. Just know, until it's time for you to love again, I'll be waiting.

THE END

scorkill@earthlink.net

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sue Corkill