Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Something Special

by Sue Corkill
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Something Special

Something Special

by Sue Corkill

Title: Something Special
Author: Sue Corkill
Email: scorkill@earthlink.net
Category: Drabble, Daniel & Janet
Status: Complete
Rating: G
Content Warning: M/F
Season/Sequel info: Fourth Season
Spoilers: Beneath the Surface
Archive: Heliopolis
Summary: Janet does something unexpected.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
Feedback: All feedback and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. No flames please.
Author's notes: Just another little Dan & Jan drabble.
Copyright M. Susan Corkill, September 2000

SOMETHING SPECIAL

Oh my, what had she just done? Had she actually volunteered to go on a covert rescue mission to an ice planet? Of course, anything would be better than waiting here, for him to return. She replayed their last night together before he disappeared on that planet. Their dinner, nothing memorable in chicken with rice; their conversation, nothing special or profound; their goodnight kiss, nice but not earth shattering......... until now, when she realized it may have been her last time to see him, talk to him, kiss him. Better start reviewing that cold weather survival manual she decided.

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sue Corkill