Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Procrastination 19: Obligatory Sex Scene

by Newromantic
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Procrastination 19: Obligatory Sex Scene

Procrastination 19: Obligatory Sex Scene

by Newromantic

Summary: Penultimate Chapter. The title speaks for itself!
Category: Humor, Romance
Season: Season 5
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: sexual situations
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 07/15/03

A/N: For The Female Apophis who's been reviewing since I began writing.

Disclaimer: I'm thinking of petitioning for timeshare...

Procrastination

Chapter 19: Obligatory Sex Scene

"Uh, Carter?" Jack murmured shakily as the major circled her stunned CO and pressed her naked body firmly up against his back, "what'ya doing?"

"I'm giving them what they want sir," she replied quietly as she slipped her arms around his waist and began caressing his stomach. "The chances are they're watching right now and I think I have a way to get us out of this."

"Oh!" Jack squeaked as he felt her fingernails scratch lightly across his nipples. He cleared his throat. "And do you plan on telling me any time soon?"

He shivered involuntarily as her mouth began sucking gently on his neck. Oh, he could so feel her breasts pressing against his back. This was doing nothing for his self control.

But wonders for his...ego...

"Sorry, Sir," Sam replied between attacks on his earlobe, "there's no time. Just go with me on this. Please."

Numbly, Jack nodded his assent and closed his eyes in surrender as her tongue did marvellously indescribably things to his collar bone.

"When they come back you have to just agree with everything I say," she continued, "remember they can read our thoughts, so try not to even think differently. Agree with me in your thoughts as well."

Confused, but trusting, Jack nodded again. "I'll give it a go," he hissed back.

After five minutes of allowing his Major free access to his upper torso, Jack had to put a stop to the proceedings as Sam's light touch began to travel south.

Placing his shaking hands over hers, he stalled her movements and turned his head slightly to speak; his tone soft and nervous. "You, uh...want me to do anything?" he asked awkwardly, cursing inwardly as he realised how much he sounded like a teenager having his first sexual experience.

He could feel Sam's still damp hair brush lightly across his upper back as she shook her head. "No sir," she muttered back, her voice betraying only a slight shakiness, "to be honest, this is embarrassing enough. At least your upper body isn't...that is to say, I don't want you to see..."

Oh, God. She was talking about..."I get it!" Jack squeaked rather too loudly. "You should just carry on doing what you're..." More inward cursing. Did he really just say that?

"Right," Sam nodded and began to kiss his neck again, this time with more determination that lust. Still, it had exactly the same effect on Jack and when she began to lightly trace random patterns over his abdomen with her fingertips, Jack had to force himself to keep his hands at his sides. It would be so easy, after all, to simply reach behind him a little and grab a handful of that tight little butt he had coveted for so long. But, No. As much as he wanted nothing more than to spin around and kiss the hell out of her, he had to try and remain professional.

Which was no easy task, but he had to admit that the moment when she started to giggle into his spine made the whole thing a little less erotic. "Carter...?" he questioned after a moment.

"Sorry, sir," she whispered between nervous snorts of laughter. "It's just that when I think about...I mean, this isn't exactly how I imagined..." She silenced herself suddenly, her brows creasing in frustration as she realised what she had just let slip.

So she'd imagined this, huh? One huge ego boost later and Jack had to struggle to find his voice. "I understand," he said kindly. And then as if he felt the need to share one secret for another, he added, "this wasn't on the top of my Carter-fantasy list either."

He grinned as he felt Carter smile into his back and sucked in a sharp breath as she rewarded his honesty with a very nice flick of her tongue just...there.

Thirty minutes passed in a hazy blur of lips and fingers and tongue and nails, until finally Jack could take no more. "Is it working?" he hissed unsteadily as Sam ran her fingers through his hair. "Only I don't think I can take a lot more of this...oh!"

That was it. He'd had enough. Twisting free from her grasp and unmindful of the potential sight before him, he turned to face a very flushed Major Carter. Luckily for both of them she had managed to duck her shoulders below the water once again before he got a view of anything below her neck. "You gotta stop," he said unsteadily. They stared at each other for a seemingly eternal moment, both loosing the internal struggle for control. But just as Jack's mind waved it's little white flag and his arms seemed to reach out of their own accord for the woman before him, Josaf and Calies entered the chamber carrying what looked to be their new attire.

Jack and Sam jumped apart as if they had been burned, the fact that Josaf had taken on the form of Senator Kinsey really not helping matters, and they floated to the edge of the pool.

"We have been observing your mating ritual," Josaf announced without shame.

Jack raised his eyebrow in disapproval, but Sam simply nodded.

"It is strange," Calies continued as she placed the clothing on the floor before her, "I was led to believe that the human mating ritual was not a long-term activity. We were expecting you to have completed your union by this time."

Jack cleared his throat awkwardly, but stayed silent, allowing Carter to take the lead.

"It is normal practice that human procreation be complete within the maximum of thirty to forty minutes," she began, sounding like a schoolteacher, "but there are certain...procedures we can adhere to that can increase both the pleasure and the time span."

Josaf shook his head in confusion, whilst Jack tried to keep his head clear of thoughts.

Not as easy as it sounded.

"It's true." Sam continued. "The method the Colonel and I were using is called Tantric Sex. It combines the use of both physical and mental restraint to prolong both the time and pleasure of human mating." Pausing, she glanced at her CO. "Without interruption we could have continued for many hours. Perhaps even days."

The heated look Sam afforded the Colonel at that moment was more than enough to make him convinced of the need to study up on Tantric sex as soon as they were back on earth.

Josaf and Calies seemed just as impressed. "You must tell us more at dinner," Josaf said excitedly. "But for now we are running late. These," he said indicating to the clothes on the floor, "are for you to wear. When you are dressed follow the doorways back to the entrance to the baths, where Calies shall be waiting to take you to the main hall."

He smiled warmly (as warm as a Kinsey smile could be) at the pair. "When you are nourished we shall lead you back to your Stargate. I wish to thank you now for sharing yourselves with us and I look forward to meeting with you again. Perhaps our worlds may even become friends."

Sam nodded politely, just grateful to be given something to wear, but Jack was not finished. "You're not eating with us?" he asked.

Josaf shook his head. "I have an appointment with one of my partners," he said with a conspiratorial smile. "Perhaps you would recognise her as the Goa'uld, Hathor?"

Jack's surprise quickly morphed into a grin. "Nice choice!" he exclaimed happily and was rewarded with an elbow in the ribs.

He was at least sensible enough give Carter a vaguely apologetic smile before turning back to their hosts.

"Well, Josaf," Jack said as he leaned up slightly to offer his hand, "it's been...interesting."

Josaf paused for a moment, looking confusedly at the proffered limb before grasping it in his own and shaking hands vigorously. "I hope to see you again soon." he said before bowing slightly at Carter and heading out of the chamber.

"And now if you will redress, I will take you to the main hall." Calies smiled as she offered her own hands in assistance.

"Uh, Calies," Sam began tenuously, "it is an Earth custom that neither party should be allowed to view each other without clothing after mating."

Jack stared in surprise for around a millisecond before purposefully clearing his mind and nodding in agreement.

"Very well," the alien replied genially and walked over to the wall. Muttering a few nonsensical words, she pressed a previously hidden panel which opened immediately. Reaching inside the dark closet, she pulled out a curtain which seemed to suspend by itself from the ceiling.

"This should offer the required privacy," she said as she placed one set of clothing either side of the purple curtain. "This is retained solely for the use of those who use the pool with others, but do not wish to mate.

Both officers stared at each other for a moment and Jack closed his eyes in frustration. "Right," she murmured. "Of course."

Calies remained only long enough to make sure they were both safely out of the water before retreating out the door.

Both still suffering from the intensity of the past hour, it took a shaken Jack and Sam more than just a few minutes to get dressed.

Footnote: Okay, people, only one chapter to go. The epilogue is next so I figure now is a good time to explain my reasoning behind both the title and the story itself.

Right, ever since I started writing fanfiction, I've had reviews from readers who liked my stories, but wanted more kiss-age. My personal rule that I write by is that I won't have them kiss in my stories until they do on the show, but it's getting more and more difficult to keep this up.

So, I decided to write a story where they do eventually kiss, but there's a lot of frustration and procrastinating until it happens.

I didn't really call it Procrastination because of the storyline (and I use that term loosely) but more because of the writing style. You guys have had to endure almosts, nearlys and not quites for nineteen chapters now and they still haven't done the deed!

...at least not on the lips....

So, look out for the final chapter and, if I'm feeling generous, they may just kiss!

Newromantic

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Newromantic