Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Soul Mate

by Venom69
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Soul mate

Soul mate

by Venom_69

Title: Soul mate
Author: Venom_69
E-mail: venom_69_anderson@hotmail.com
Rating: Pg.
Status: complete
Parings: our fav Sam and jack!
Season/sequel: None that I,m aware of.
Summary: response to Challenge #162. Sam need a soul mate to save her and it,s not who you think it is!Sum.okay so maybe it is.
Content warnings: none.
Disclaimer: I don,t own any of this because if I did then Teal,c would have his son back, not his wife I didn,t like her. Danny would be getting up close and personal with Janet. Sam and Jack would be bumping uglies and everyone would know that the bad guys in this show are Gou,ald not Gould or any other bad attempts at spelling it! So don,t bother suing me because all you will get is about a dollar in Australian money and a wonky looking teddy bear!!!
Author,s notes: the challenge was to make Danny Sam,s soul mate and the only word I have for that is EW! I don,t think so. Anyway this is, in a way a response to the challenge but I am truly grasping at straws here so you,ll have to bear with me.
Dedication: To Mrs. J. for the plain and simple fact that I,m not sure if I,ve already dedicated a fic to her yet so she can have this one too. =makes little hart shape with her fingers= awww you know I love you. And don,t forget to tell me that I,m wonderful.

"Only her soul mate can save her." They elderly woman says. Daniel and Teal's both look at me. Now what would I have to offer as any ones soul mate?

"Doctor Jackson, if you please."

"If I please what?" Danny looks confused and for a second there my thoughts go from the concern for Carter to the thankfulness that I feel that I am not the only one who doesn't understand what's going on here.

"The one with the sight, has told us that only Samantha's soul mate can save her and you, Doctor Jackson are her one and only true soul mate."

Huh? Did they just say that.. . ? but I mean Danny? Huh?

"No, no I don't mean to disrespect you or the one with the sight but Sam.. antha and I are not soul mates." He says trying to be quite convincing. I don't think that he likes the idea of him being recognized as Sam's soul mate. Can't say I blame him. It's not that I would be mortified by the implication but.. . . Danny?

"Who is questioning my decision?" a rather attractive woman enters the hall. She has mouse brown hair that goes to he lower back, near the end of her tail bone and she is wearing a very figure hugging, black robe that kind of reminds me of the one that Elizabeth Montgomery wore when she was playing Samantha Stevens in Bewitched. It was a nice dress, about floor length with sides that were connected to her arms so that whenever she raised them, her top dress layer would be pulled back to reveal another black layer to the dress. In short it was nice.

"Um.. . . . me?" Danny states trying to be careful. She really does look like the witch from the popular television show, and I think that Daniel has come to the same conclusion, or one close to it, by the way he is cowering at the sight of her.

"Yes Daniel Jackson, I have looked into the Oracle and saw that you are Samantha's soul mate." She says after a moment of looking us up and down. I get the feeling that she was OEapproving' of us before she spoke.

"But Sam and I.. . I mean we never even thought about that. She's like my sister!" he practically squeaks.

"We do not care how you see her. You are her soul mate and you will rescue her." The woman practically shouts before she walks over to the chair of very comfortable cushions that sits at the far end of the room.

This is all a little too much for me. First we gate here and the minuet we step out of the wormhole Sam is taken by the natives God, Aurorara or something like that, and then we're captured and thrown into this room and told to wait for their Queen, who like most great Queens is never punctual. Then this old woman comas in announcing that she's the Queen and that only Sam's soul mate can save her and then this Oracle woman, tells us that *Danny* of all people is the only one who can save her. Anyone got any aspirin?

"Why was Samantha taken?" I query. I know that I'm no linguist, anthropologist or any of them but I still think that if a member of my team has been neutralized, and Danny says I can't go in guns a blazing, then I deserve to know why she was taken.

"Our God, Aurora," I knew it was something like that. "Has analyzed Samantha's heart and it has been proven that she had never been truly loved. There, is however one man that does truly love her but for some reason he can never act upon these feelings so we have decided that we will take, as you say, the next best thing."

"I hate cliche's" I mutter to no one in particular.

"And I happen to be the next best thing." Daniel states, and the know it all sight see-er bows her head slightly to indicate that he is correct.

Just then the large door to the left opens and Sam walks into the room. I cant help but let a low whistle escape my lips as she glides gracefully over to where their sight see-er is sitting. She is wearing the same thing as the Oracle woman only Sam's is white, and it looks oh so much nicer on her.

"Hi guys. I can see that you are all so happy to see me but do ya think you could get me outta here? I can't breath in this dress." I smile at her obvious joke and the Sight see-er woman comes over to Danny and ushers him out of the room into a smaller room in the corner.

A few minuets later, and some more staring at Carter and Danny returns with a smile on his face. The see-er woman takes me next and ushers me into the same room. This reminds me of confession, even though I have only been once or twice. She instructs me to kneel at this altar thing and with a great deal of protests from my aging knees I do so.

"Now confess your love for Samantha, even if you don't feel it, for this to work you need to say you love her and say why. The machine will then give you the results of the test and if you fail then your Jaffa friend will be next and if you pass Samantha will.. . we'll you understand soon enough."

She exits silently and here I am. What to say.

"Carter's a great girl. Yeah brilliant start O'Neill. I love Sam because of the way she makes me laugh, the way she makes me want to cry and because she is just.. . Sam. I don't know how else to put it but if I could then I would spend the rest of my life with her but I can't so I won't dwell on what can't be. Anyway that's a little part of why I love Sam." Okay everybody raise you hand if you, like me, now feel like a complete and utter idiot.

"Come O'Neill, you have passed the test." Even though I didn't study! And the rest of the day passes by in a complete and utter blur.

I wake up warm, happy, safe and married to Sam.

*END*

You can all hang me now if you like. No only kidding because if you hang me then you don't get the sequel. And you have to read the sequel to find out how they got married, how they end up in bed and how the are going to explain it to Hammond. And the only way to get the sequel is to go to my site at Http://www.geocities.com/venom_69_anderson2001/index.html which will hopefully be posted shortly. Oh yeah and you HAVE to send feedback, and if you don't then you at least you HAVE to sign my guest book. If you don't then I'll cry, and don't think I won't I can be a very sentimental person.. . . sometimes. :-}

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Venom_69