Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Two Months 8: Memory Lane

by Kitty S
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
In Two Months VII- The General's Daughter

In Two Months VII- The General's Daughter

by Kitty S

TITLE: In Two Months VII- The General's Daughter
AUTHOR: Kitty S
EMAIL: kittystrawberries@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Challenge (#1,164), Humor
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: The First Commandment
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: So, Sam and Jack are getting married... and everyone knows. Now who did they leave out... DAD!
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Heh heh heh, just thinking about how my dad reacted to my first boyfriend. :P

After giving a few people a heart attack with their news about getting married, Sam and Jack had to tell one more person. Well, two if you count Selmak. Yup, the General. It was decided that today they were going to 'call' Jacob to tell him their news.

Jack was on his way walking up to the embarking room. He passed by a couple airmen who gave him a look of sympathy. He didn't understand it, he was getting married to the women of his dreams and people were looking at him like he was about to die. He walked by Hammond and asked him what was going on.

"Now, is it me or do people here think I have some fatal disease."

Hammond laughed. "You don't know do you."

"Know what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Major Carter is the General's daughter."

"Yes, I'm aware of that." He said slowly.

"Jacob loves his daughter." He taunted.

"I'm bet you my right arm he does."

"He once told me and many others, as a warning, that if any soldier touched his daughter he'd kill him." He said simply and walked closer to the ramp when the gate started to dial. Leaving Jack with his thoughts.

The stargate came to life and two figures emerged. Jacob and Martuf. Jack was almost, for the first time, happy to see Marty. He was totally goo-goo ga-ga over Sam and now that he was here, he can hear the news. He let out a silent 'Woo Hoo'.

"Jacob, welcome to earth." Hammond said warmly as they shook hands.

"You know George, no matter how many times I hear that, it always sounds strange." After acknowledging Sg-1 he went to Sam and gave her a bear hug. "Sammy, how's my baby girl."

"I'm great dad."

"Samantha, it is good to see you once again." Martuf went towards her to give her a hug when Jack suddenly hugged Sam from behind. Sam smiled; she knew what Jack was doing.

Jacob was staring at Jack with a raised eyebrow. "So, why am I here?"

"Dad, we have something to tell you."

"We?"

"Uh, Jack and I."

"Jackandyou." Jacob advanced towards the couple. Jack let Sam go and gave a nervous smile.

"Ahem, Jack and I are getting married." She said quickly and waited for the yelling. Just like the way he had reacted about Jonas.

Martuf's jaw's hit the floor and eyebrows raised to the roof. Jack couldn't help but look at Martuf and laugh inside. He didn't dare laugh right now, not with the general burrowing his eyes on him.

"Dad? Say something." She didn't get a reply. "Are you mad?" After about a minute he answered her.

"Sammy," She cut him off.

"Dad, I love him. And if you mention Jonas I'll shoot you." Jacob gave his daughter a long stare, trying to hide a smirk that was forming in his lips.

He smiled, gave Sam a hug and whispered in her ear, "What I was about to say was, it's great that you guys found each other and you have my full blessing."

Sam relaxed and laughed, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you daddy."

"Anything for my little girl." He walked to Jack and shook his hand. "Jack,"

"Yes Sir?"

"You screw this up and I'll kill you."

"Sir, if I screw this up. I'll kill myself."

"Good enough."

End Part 7

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kitty S