Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Two Months 9: Thinking About Forever

by Kitty S
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
In Two Months IX- Thinking About Forever

Kitty S

Title: In Two Months IX- Thinking About Forever
AUTHOR: Kitty S
EMAIL: KittyStrawBerries@Hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: A sunday morning, Sam and Jack talk.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I'm going to stop putting challenge info, from now on. But it did originate from the challenge. ** This story is really really short. I know its been a REALLY long time.. and after all that time i come up with this... (what can i say, i'm not that bright.) LOL ** Happy belated Gobble Gobble Day~~

Sunday Morning

Sam awoke with classical strings playing and the smell of waffles in the air. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times, getting the sleep out of her eyes. When she heard the silent footsteps nearing, she stretched out her arms and legs and strained her neck to look out the door. "You spoil me." Sam said wearing a big smile.

"Don't I know it." Jack placed the breakfast-in-bed on her lap and handed her a freshly cut lily from the garden. Sam took the flower by her nose, inhaled and sighed. She brought it by her lap and took a sip of the hot coffee. "You made me waffles." She grinned. "When did you get up, don't these take a long time?" She took a bite and gave Jack a bite.

Lying on his side of the bed, he shrugged. "Eh, it only took a minute or two." Sam stared at him for an explanation. "It's one of those already made, pop-it-in the toaster things." She laughed and elbowed him in the ribs. "Have you been picking though my garden?" She waved the lily.

"Uh? Me? No..." Jack blinked his eyes and looked innocent.

"Uh Huh... sure." She took another bite waffles and fed another to Jack. When they were done, Jack took the tray and put it on the stands by the bed. They snuggled in the covers and just listen to the smoothing music.

"What are you thinking about?" Sam looked up at him like a child waiting for a bedtime story. He kissed her gently on her head and whispered in her ear. "Forever, I'm thinking about forever." She couldn't help but smile. She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest. "I love you."

Jack stroked her cheek. "I love you too." He closed his eyes and smiled. "Forever."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kitty S