Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Unfair Universe, The

by Mekillia
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Unfair Universe

The Unfair Universe

by Mekillia

Title: The Unfair Universe
Author: Mekillia
Email: stargate_sg1_4ever@hotmail.com
Category: MissingScene/Epilogue
Episode related: 120 Politics
Season: Season 1
Pairing: Daniel/other
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: And small girl tires to talk Senator Kinsey of ending the Stargate program. But somethings she just wants to forget.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Disclaimer: Oh how I wish I owned Stargate, but I don't...all I own is my juice box.

Author's Note: It's been a long time since I've seen Politics but I'm bored so here goes...

Senator Kinsey walked by Dr. Daniel Jackson office on his way down to General Hammond's office. He hated this program more than anything else. No one could say exactly why he hated it; he always had and probably always would. Not bothering to look in to see Dr. Jackson and a small girl looking no older than 7 obviously not from Earth because of her clothing helping him move books around.

Daniel and the girl walk up the stairs leading into the briefing room where voices trying not to be yelling at each other could be heard. "What is it that you want me for Daniel?" asked the girl, as they were about to go in. "Tallia, a man in there, named Senator Kinsey wants to such down the Stargate Program. I told you about what happened to me arm right? About the Goa'uld coming, and if it gets shut down there will be no Earth left. It will be the same thing that happened to your world." "So you want me to tell him what happened to my people?" "If you could. If not...well I don't want to think about it. Ok?" "Ok" as Tallia took Daniel's hand for comfort and walked in.

An extremely heated battle with words was taking place. Tallia looked all around then forcing on Senator Kinsey. Kinsey stopped and turned around and looked at Tallia who was nervous and held Daniel's good hand a bit tighter. "Senator Kinsey," General Hammond began to introduce noticing Tallia as well, "this is Tallia, and she's from another planet, one that was recently taken over from the Goa'ulds" "Is that true?" as Kinsey suddenly took interest in her. "Yes it is, you may think that you can beat them but you can't," she began trying to sound brave, "the people of my world were more advanced than you and yet we still fell to the Demons, we had advanced shielding and weapons far more better than what I have seen of yours. If they could destroy almost half my people in one sun they could probably do the same to yours." "Are you telling the truth or is this some stunt that these people thought up to get me to leave them alone." "I promise you sir that this is unfortunately true. As lovely as your world is would much, much rather be back on Girta with my family." Tallia answered Senator Kinsey with tears in her eyes. A small group of her people hid when the Goa'ulds first came near the gate. SG-1 had found them and was helping them get though the gate to Earth were they were to be safe. Tallia was the only one to get though alive because of an ambush at the gate, the last image of her family was her mother pushing her though the gate as she took a staff blast in the back. "Also, whether you believe me or not, I visited another reality. One is which was being taken over by the Goa'ulds. Now they are coming and good old American ingenuity won't do a damn to save us all!" Daniel half yelled shocking almost everyone in the room, including Tallia who was still holding his hand however. "Come on Tallia, you must be getting tired" Tallia only nodded and walked out of the room with Daniel. Settling down in her bed, Daniel sat on the edge sighing to him-self. "That man will do the right thing. Whether you believe in him or not. The Stargate Program will go on, it has too. For all of our sake." "You know you're somewhat smarter than for your own good Tallia. I just hope your right, but then again you were right about me going into that other reality. I'm thinking that there is more to you and your people then your technology" "There is always more then what meets the eye. Anything and everything is deceiving" "Oh how true that is Tallia, how true." "Night Daniel. I also know that you will do what is right as well." "Night Tallia." Simile Daniel, giving her the best hug that he could mange with his arm, watching her turn over onto side as he turned out the light he said to him self. "I will. I won't let them destroy your new home." As he turns down the hall and headed for Sam's lab.

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to Mekillia