Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Human Contact

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Human Contact

Human Contact

by obsessed

TITLE: Human Contact
AUTHOR: obsessed
EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Romance
PAIRING: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: Er, Upgrades
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 4
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: None, really
SUMMARY: Response to Challenge #240. Anise has some more technology for SG-1 to try
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: hey, hey, hello, this is a response to challenge er, #240,submitted by sam, I won't list the details cause it'll give the story away completely but it follows it I promise. Read and enjoy, it has a nice ending, no one dies and it's all good. Tell me what you think, I love to hear anything anyone's gotta say. :)

"It's been pretty quiet round here today" Jack said. He sat on a stool beside Sam as she tinkered with some items on the bench. "Did I miss something?"

"Don't tempt fate sir"

"Sorry"

"These are the days where you're meant to do your paperwork"

"I take it you've done yours"

"Yes sir"

"Teachers pet" she smiled, he looked at her, watching her as she worked. She looked back over at him and he found himself flushing when he was caught watching her.

"I'm distracting you, I'll go" he said. Sam opened her mouth to protest but he was already leaving. He shut the door behind him and leaned against the wall, staring at the door as if he could see through, his imagination working overtime.

"Incoming Traveller" sounded through the SGC and the lab door opened. Jack was positive he went bright red as Sam caught him leaning there, facing her door.

"C-coming Carter?" he asked.

"Yeah" she smiled and together they walked up to the embarkation room.

"It's the Tok'ra sir" General Hammond nodded, then glared at Jack for groaning.

"Open the iris" he said. Jack gave him an apologetic look and a smile. Sam grinned at him and they followed him down into the Gate room. They waited only a moment before tow hooded figures came through the gate. Simultaneously they lifted a hand and removed their hoods. Jacob Carter smiled broadly at his little girl. Anise did not smile, she was all business and watched as Jacob shook George and Jack's hands and hugged Sam.

"Hey Anise" Jack said.

"Colonel O'Neill" she said in a clear Tok'ra voice.

"I take it you're here on business dad rather than a social call" Sam said.

"I'm afraid so"

"We have some technology we wish you to try for us" Anise said.

"Er, no" Jack said.

"No?" she asked

"What is it?"

"It was found on an empty planet once called Kenien. We believe it produces invisibility" she produced a short rod with a cross at one end and a point at the other.

"Er, hello, does no one remember the armbands, the trouble, the danger?" Jack said "No way"

"The Tok'ra cannot use this device Jack, we have tried and I've been assured there is no secret mission behind this"

"What about the medical risks?" Hammond asked.

"If there is any sign of danger I will stop the experiment" Anise said.

"Really?" Jack asked raising an eyebrow. Sam smiled.

"I will oversee that" Jacob said. Anise frowned.

"Well I don't want to be involved" Jack said.

"Colonel!"

"Sorry sir"

"I'll do it. If my protein doesn't interfere" Sam said

"No way" Jack said. They gave him a surprised look, he hadn't meant to say that, like that, so forcefully.

"No way?"

"Well ,well we won't be able to see you.....if, if something...goes wrong" I won't be able to see you, he thought.
"And I don't like the idea of my team, my friends, being guinea pigs for the Tok'ra again"

"Let's talk about this elsewhere" Hammond said.

Jack lost the argument over having Sam being Anise's guinea pig. He offered himself in her place but Sam was determined now the idea was in her head. Plus he could tell both Jacob and George preferred that Sam be invisible than himself. Which was a pity. Jack could've had fun being invisible.

He had serious déjà vu watching Anise hook Sam up to a monitor as she sat on an infirmary bed. A bad sense of déjà vu. Sam smiled at him and he tried to give her a reassuring smile back. Daniel and Teal'c stood just next to him watching . Janet kept her eyes on every movement Anise made like a hawk.

"This will be cool if it works" Daniel said

"Invisibility will make a formidable weapon" Teal'c agreed. Jack kept silent.

"Colonel O'Neill, may I have your assistance" Anise said. Jack hesitated but looked over at Jacob and George and their looks and went over to Sam. He smiled at her.

"You sure about this Carter?" he asked

"Totally sir"

"Hold this please" Anise handed him the rod. "Please hold the pointed end at Major Carter's chest"

"You know what you're doing right?"

"I do"

"Okay" he held the rod hovering over her chest while Anise checked the monitors.

"Lets" she started to say. She flicked a switch on the rod and adjusted an outer layer, turning it 90 degrees clockwise. There was a flash, focused over Jack, then the rods outer layer slipped back into place.

"Was that supposed to happen?" he asked

"Oops"

"Oops?" he asked angrily. "Oops?!?" Anise was looking down at his feet, so was Sam. In fact so as everyone.

"Oh my" Janet said. Slowly Jack looked down at his feet. They weren't there. In fact his legs were almost completely missing.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" he cried feeling the space where his legs weren't.

"You were holding the rod the wrong way round" Anise said.

"You told me to"

"Er, Jack" Daniel said. Jack looked down at the empty space where his stomach once was.

"Jesus" he said.

"Let me hook you up to the monitor before you disappear completely" Anise said.

"What!"

"Let her do it son" George said. Jack nodded, still in shock, and the Tok'ra scientist took the pads off Sam and stuck them to Jack's disappearing neck.

"You know how to turn me back right?" he asked, Anise didn't answer. "Right?"

"Anise?" Jacob asked.

"Now we have made this mistake, I am unsure" she said.

"We have made?" Janet asked.

"Not sure" Jack's panicked voice said.

"Jack?" Daniel asked

"What?" he looked down at himself and saw nothing, now being completely invisible.

"Anise where's the monitor?" Sam asked. The pads and monitor that Jack had been hooked up to had disappeared to along with the tray it sat on.

"It's invisible" Sam said. Still sat on the bed she could hear the beeping as it detected Jack's heartbeat.

"Because it was attached to you when you turned invisible" Daniel said.

"Like your clothes" Jacob put in.

"Well at least I don't have to walk around naked. Sam jumped at the sound of his voice next to her. Without anyone realising he had moved Anise to lean on the bed. Daniel guessed he was smiling, having made her jump.

"Do mot move again colonel" George said. "Colonel?"

"Sir?" George and Jacob almost jumped out of their skins when his voice came from behind them. Jack laughed.

"Will you keep still?" he said like Jack was a naughty child.

"Pease colonel, I wish to do some tests on you" Anise said.

"Aw man" Jack said still from behind Jacob.

"I will return, please do not leave O'Neill" Teal'c said suddenly.

"Okay" Jack said as Teal'c turned right around and left the infirmary.

When he returned Anise and Janet were reading Jack's temperature All that could be seen of him was a thermometer floating in the air over the bed, moving about as Jack fidgeted.

"How are we going to take his blood?"

"We're not" Janet said a little sharper than she intended.

"Phew" the thermometer breathed.

"If we can't see his skin, I don't want to risk taking his blood"

"I have something for you O'Neill" Teal'c said making his return known. He moved forward and handed the air where the thermometer floated Jack's baseball cap. It was taken from his hands, not startling Teal'c in the slightest and was placed higher up in the air, showing the outline of Jack's head.

"Now we able to see your whereabouts" he said.

"Good idea son" George said. Teal'c nodded.

"If we can't take his blood, how are we meant to check if he's alright?" Sam said.

"We'll make him visible and do a complete work over" Janet said.

"Will you not talk about like I'm not here?" the baseball cap complained. The peak was facing Janet and Anise. "And can I please take this thing outta my mouth?" Janet did so.

"Your temperatures fine"

"Good, come on Anise turn me back" Jack said. The position of his voice had changed a little.

"If you got this the wrong way round, shouldn't you do the opposite to what you're going to do" Janet said watching her hold out the rod. Anise gave her an evil look, which Janet ate. Daniel almost raised a smile and took a step back.

"Hold this please colonel" Anise said handing Jack the pointed end. She jumped when nothing took a firm hold of it. "Can someone hold this end please?" there were no volunteers "Please?" Sam jumped up.

"Let me hold it" she said.

"Thanks Carter" his voice betraying the smile on his lips. Anise turned the outer layer of the rod and nothing happened.

"Hmm" she said. She turned the layer another way. "Oh"

"Oh?" Anise took the rod from Jack and Sam and made them switch ends. She then again turned the outer layer in a number of combinations. Jack remained invisible. "Great"

Jack was confined to his baseball cap and the infirmary while Anise went back to the Tok'ra home to get more information on the rod, Daniel worked on the inscription and Sam worked on the rod's technology. Teal'c sat with him throughout, to keep him company and to make sure he did not suffer any ill effects from invisible. Janet watched as a baseball cap flew in the air for a moment then went back and rested in its original place.

"How are you feeling Colonel?" she asked

"Fine thank you doctor"

"Perfectly fine?"

"Yes"

"Teal'c any ill effects on his character?"

"O'Neill is a little quiet Dr Fraiser" he said.

"I'm bored not quiet. I've been here two hours already"

"I'm sorry colonel but I need you here where I can keep an eye on your condition"

"Aw come on"

"Sorry" Janet smiled at the baseball cap.

"I shall go in search of news of Anise" Teal'c said.

"Thanks Teal'c" Jack said. Teal'c stood, nodded once and smiled at Janet, then left the infirmary. Jack watched Janet go back to work and sighed. He was bored and invisible, he cold leave without anyone knowing. He took off his hat and fingered it for a moment, then chucked it down on the floor. He just wanted to stretch his legs. He smiled and left the infirmary.

Jack really didn't want to make any trouble, he could do that just as well visible as he could invisible. He just wanted to stretch his legs. Making General Carter think he was crazy was just some he had to have.

Jacob and George were sat in the cafeteria. Jack went in, thinking about coffee. They had proper coffee there, not that horrible, almost evil, machine stuff Janet and Teal'c were giving him in the infirmary. He saw Jacob put his coffee down and when he turned to face George beside him, Jack sneaked up (not that he needed to) and added some sugar and took a sip. Liking it he took another sip, placing it an inch or two away from its original place. When Jacob felt for his coffee it wasn't there, needing to look for it. Jack grinned, watched Sam's dad take a sip, make a face at its taste, then put it back in the position he wanted. Jack waited until he and George were back in conversation, over the running of the SGC, until he took another big sip and placed the cup further back away from Jacob. He grinned as his hand went looking for the mug and he had to turn to find it. Jack continued this until there was little coffee left. A mouthful. When Jacob left it, Jack lifted the mug and finished it, then placed the mug at the end of the table so he couldn't reach it without moving completely over towards it. As he did so, a definite confused look came over his face and Jack ran out of the room trying not to laugh.

He ran down the corridor like laughing like a kid, he hated being coped up. Invisible or not, he hated being told he had to stay still. he felt a sense of release and had two hours worth of energy to use up. He heard Daniels voice and rounded a corner to see him leaving Sams lab. He went in the open door and looked at her, he came further into the room and panicked when she looked up and looked directly at him. She frowned a little confused, then went back to work. Jack went further into the room and leaned up against the wall so he could watch her.

"Sam?" Janet asked. Jack jumped and nearly hit his head on a shelf.

"Have you seen the colonel? Have you seen any sign of him anyway?" she asked.

"No I haven't" she said. Jack smiled.

"Well he's disappeared"

"He's okay. He was coped up, he hates that"

"You being the expert on Colonel Jack O'Neill of course" Sam glared at her.

"I know him. You can't work with someone for four years and not get to know things about them."

"That's a very defensive attitude to take"

"It's the truth Janet"

"You know more than say Daniel, or Teal'c. You watch him, you think about him, remember all the little things he does"

"Janet"

"You do and he watches you" Jack inhaled sharply but quietly, Janet had noticed, no way. Jack didn't believe it.

"I'd have noticed that"

"No, he does Sam. He takes a particular interest in your hair" she has noticed, Jack thought.

"How would you know that if you hadn't been watching him so intently yourself" Sam asked

"Because I think it's cute and a little funny"

"Funny?"

"That you two love each other so much and don't even know it" Both Sam and Jack jumped at the same time, Jack hit his head but Sam knocked over the rod masking his noise. The shock of what he'd just heard dulled the pain.

"Janet, I do not love Jack and he does not love me"

"Sam" Janet looked directly into her eyes until she cracked. Sam sighed, looking directly at Jack for a moment, then back at Janet.

"Fine, okay, I love him. I'm in love with him" she said a little angrily. She sighed again and her tone softened. "I have been for a long time£ Jack smiled being invisible wasn't so bad. " But he doesn't love me, Jack isn't a guy to hang about if he's interested."

"Hey guys, any sign?" Daniel said appearing in the doorway.

"No" Janet said.

"Got anywhere with the rod Sam?" he asked

"Oh, er, no" she said quickly.

"Let's go look for the colonel" Janet said.

Sam grabbed the rod and the three left the infirmary together. Jack watched her leave in pure shock. Sam loved him, he'd watched her say she loved him. And he'd just used a cup of coffee to wind up her dad. Then he smiled, a huge smile, a smile that brightened up his whole face, made his entire body tingle and almost forget he was invisible. Almost. He ran quickly and lightly to catch up with them and watched her in awe of the fact someone he loved as much as her, loved him too. He was still smiling when he skipped ahead of them and made his way back to the infirmary. Teal'c watched as Jack's baseball cap began to rise off the floor and fly in the air, coming to a rest a little way above the bed.

"O'Neill, you have returned" he said.

"Yeah"

"Where have you been?"

"Stretch my legs, find out what's going on"

"Did you find out any more information?"

"I found out something" he grinned. Sam looked in on the infirmary with Janet.

"Teal'c?"

"He has returned"

"Sir?" she asked the cap.

"I'm here Carter, cap and all" his tone was soft, she noticed.

"How you doing?"

"Oh just fine, peachy" the sarcasm was there but the tone remained soft. "This could be so much fun. You're always asked what you would do if you were invisible. I have the opportunity now"

"Are you smiling sir?" she asked suddenly

"Yeah"

"Thought so" she smiled. "What would you like to do sir?" his hat flew and he moved to the edge of the bed.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he said whispering in her ear. Teal'c smiled.

"Colonel O'Neill" a voice said.

"Yes" he turned to see General Hammond.

"How are you doing son?"

"Great thanks sir, being invisible in the name of Tok'ra science is very exciting"

"Well stay put when you're asked to" George said, hiding a smile. "Any progress on the rod Major?"

"Not yet sir. I'll just go and get back to work"

"I'll come with you" Jack's cap said. "I'll just get bored and irritable here" he said to George.

"Very well" she could tell he was smiling again. "But you are to remain with Major Carter at all times" he said sternly.

"Yes sir" he said. Now Sam could he was grinning. And this confused her. She smiled at him, well his cap.

He walked ahead of her to the lab so she knew he was still with her. It was the only way bar holding her hand. Which was a nice idea. He held the door open for her then sat on a stool a little away from the lab bench. She stood by, over the rod Anise had left behind, and looked at him, a smile still on her face.

"A penny for them?" he asked.

"This is just very, very....weird" she said.

"Weird?" he asked

"You're smiling again"

"You can tell?" he asked. She nodded.

"I can" she smiled herself. She turned back to the rod and looked over it. "I was thinking maybe this invisibility will wear off, like the arm bands" she turned to look at him but his cap sat on a bookshelf. "Sir?"

"If it does wear off, I hope it's soon" he said suddenly, his voice coming from her left side. Very close to her ear, making her jump. "Sorry"

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" she asked

"I could sneak round and listen to all the private conversations people are having about you" she froze and Jack smiled. "Any ideas how this rod works Sam?"

"Er, er no sir" she said. "Are you okay sir?"

"I'm fine" he said

"No sudden character changes"

"I'm fine"

"Where were you sir? Where did you go?" she asked, looking around her.

"I'm still here Sam" he said softly in her ear. "I went to get coffee"

"Coffee"

"And I came to watch you"

"Watch me?"

"The doc's right, I do watch you. I came to watch you, I stayed, I heard"

"You....heard?" she asked, her voice showing a little fear.

"I heard Sam, I heard every word. I heard you say you love me"

"You did?" she choked out.

"Sam, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I couldn't leave, I love you too"

"You, you love me" she blushed.

"I love you" he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too"

"That is so good to hear" his voice was directed down to her neck. he smiled and kissed her neck and she tilted her head slightly, sighing happily.

"This must look really weird for anyone watching" he said.

"Not really" Daniel said grinning. They both turned to look at him. "You okay Jack?"

"Jack" Sam said looking at him and seeing him.

"Hey" he said looking down at his legs. "I'm back"

"You're back" Sam smiled. "It must've worn off"

"I bet that's not what Anise has come to tell us." Daniel said.

"She's back?"

"She's back" he said. "He's talking to Hammond now"

"I bet she's not telling him it wears off" Jack said.

"He wants to see us all"

"We'll be along" Jack said smiling at Sam. Daniel smiled.

"Okay" he said leaving them. Jack watched him go, then turned to face Sam.

"I love you" he said, she smiled and he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I love you" she said. She grabbed the rod. "We should go"

"Yeah" he said reluctantly.

Sam walked into the debriefing room ahead of Jack and threw his baseball cap on the table, before sitting down. Jack held back just outside the door.

"Has he gone off again?" Jacob asked.

"I'm here" Jack called from outside the room. Sam avoided looking at her father, trying not to smile.

"Where?" Hammond said looking around the room.

"Here" Jack said standing in the doorway. He smiled at their shocked faces "Yes kiddies, I'm back"

"What happened?"

"It wore off. One second he was a baseball cap, the next he was J....the colonel" Sam said. Jack smiled at her and she didn't hide the smile he gave back.

"Perhaps that is why the rod could not reverse the effects" Anise said.

"Are you saying, you were gone almost 3hours and have come back to tell us that you don't know what to do?" Jack said still standing in the doorway.

"I am unsure" Anise said.

"Well it" Jack started.

"We should probably get you checked out, now we can see you colonel" Janet said interrupted.

"Good idea" Hammond said. "Captain Carter, I want you to continue working on the rod, make sure the effects do just wear off"

"You think otherwise sir"

"I want to be sure" he said. "Dismissed" he added and the group dispersed.

Janet took Jack down to the infirmary with the ever vigilant Teal'c behind him. Sam took Daniel down to her lab, annoyed at the presence of Anise behind them.

"You're fine Colonel" Janet said. "In fact you're perfectly healthy"

"I've never been perfectly healthy in my life doc" Jack said.

"Well today you are" she smiled.

"Maybe I'm just having a good day" he said smiling. He jumped off the bed. "Thankyou very much Dr. Fraiser, come along Teal'c, lets go see the scientists" his smile remained as he left the infirmary, Teal'c and Janet frowned.

"I will watch him" he told her. She nodded and Teal'c went to catch up with him.

"I.....am fine" Jack stated walking into the lab.

"Good" Anise said. "Because I wish to test it again"

"What?"

"I wish to test it again" she said.

"No, no way" Jack said.

"Colonel O'Neill may be fine now but second exposure could harm him" Sam said.

"But we need to be sure if it wears off or if there are other factors involved"

"Then I'll try it" Sam said.

"No" Jack said

"No?"

"No, I'll do it"

"Anise, come on" Sam said taking the rod at the cross end. Anise quickly turned the outer layer before Jack could stop them and a flash went over Sam.

"Carter" he said scolding her. "Anise"

"Sorry sir" she said smiling. He was watching her legs as they disappeared. She looked down at herself, then back at Jack, who had a worried look on her face.

"Sir, I don't know why you're so worried" she said

"You do" he said. She looked at him, her chest slowly disappearing.

"I'll be okay" she said seriously.

"Let's get down to the infirmary" he placed his cap on her head. "And stay there" he said.

"Yes sir" the floating baseball cap said.

Jack sat with Sam as Anise and Janet performed as many tests as they could on an invisible patient in silence with one another. Once they had done Jack was alone with her.

"Sam what the hell did you think you were doing?"

"Someone had to it" she said.

"Did it have to be you?"

"Would you rather it was Daniel?"

"I'd rather no one would to try it. As fun as it was, we don't know if I'm gonna be ill now or later"

"Half and hour ago you were willing to try it again"

"That was different"

"Why?" she sounded a little angry but Jack couldn't see her face to be sure.

"It just is"

"Cause you're the colonel" she was definitely angry.

"Sam that's not it at all" he said.

"You can't expect us to be together if you're always going to be the colonel"

"Sam" the cap rose in the air. "Sam, please" the cap ran off and he stopped himself from ordering her back. He was totally confused, an argument that had come out of no where. He sat bewildered for a moment.

"Where's Sam?" Janet asked.

"She, er, she went to get coffee for herself"

"Someone should stay with her" Anise said.

"I'll go find her" he said. He got off the end of the bed and went out of the infirmary. on the floor, in the doorway, sat his baseball cap. He sighed to himself and went off in search of her, going straight to her lab.

"Sam" he said. He looked around the empty lab. "Sam" there was no answer but Jack could tell she was there.

"Sam, I know you're here"

"How?" her voice came from the other end of the lab.

"Because I love you" he said. "I didn't mean to upset you Sam, I didn't want you to try it because I don't want you to ever be n any danger." she smiled.

"I know, I'm sorry" she moved and before he knew it, she was next to him.

"Smiling?" he asked

"Yeah"

"What I don't get is you could tell I'm smiling but you couldn't tell how I felt about you" he said.

"Neither could you" she smiled.

"It's not really important though. Not now" he smiled as Sam kissed him on the cheek, then moved to his lips for a moment. Jack opened his eyes when she pulled away and looked directly in her eyes.

"Sam" he said. He looked down her body and she followed his eyes.

"Oh" she said.

"It's not been three hours"

"Oh" she repeated.

"What does this mean?" he asked.

"Oh, er, that I don't know" she said.

"We can't say what we were doing when we reappeared." he said.

"Contact!" she blurted out. "We were touching, for all they know we could've brushed past each other" he smiled and kissed her.

"You are a genius" he said. "Let's go see the doc"

They came into the infirmary and saw that General Hammond and her father were there, with Daniel hanging around with Janet.

"Sam"

"You're back"

"I know"

"But three hours have not passed" Anise said.

"We know" Jack said.

"We think it's human contact" Sam said.

"Human contact?"

"The colonel patted me on the back just before I reappeared." she said. "Pass me the rod please Anise"

"No way, we'' test your theory on me" Jack said. "Anise"

"Who said either of you can test it" Janet said coming forward.

"I have rank" Jack said.

"And I have medical authority" Jack smiled at her trump card.

"I won't be invisible for long" he said.

"Sir?" Janet asked Hammond.

"Quickly Colonel" he said.

"Thankyou sir" he smiled at Janet who smiled back. There were no hard feelings. Sam turned the layers of the rod and the flash went over Jack. Slowly, as before, he disappeared.

"Right" he said. He reached out in front of him and took Sam's hand. He caressed it for a moment then lifted it up for demonstration purposes. He reappeared and smiled at them, thankful it was any human contact, rather than the specific activity they had been involved in. He didn't let go straight away, savouring the moment of public display of affection.

"What were you doing the first time you reappeared colonel?" General Hammond said.

"Er, er, nothing sir" he stuttered, looking at the small group. "I must've brushed past Major Carter"

"Of course" Hammond smiled. "Dr Fraiser could you run some tests on our guinea pigs and then the major can run some further tests on this rod"

"Maybe we can come to some arrangement with the Tok'ra to" Sam started. Her father put his hand up.

"Later Sam" he said. She nodded.

Sam looked at Sam and Jack, sat side by side, thermometers in mouths.

"So exactly what were you two doing to human contact"

"We told you" Sam said

"Nothing" Jack put in. Janet smiled.

"I do not believe they are telling the truth. Dr Fraiser" Teal'c said.

"It's entirely innocent"

"We promise"

"Uh-huh?" Janet said not believing a word.

"Besides Daniel will tell you what he saw anyway"

"Jack?!" Sam cried

"Well he will"

"I think I can guess" Janet said.

~fin~

here's what the challenge said, so you can say, "hey but that's nothing like the challenge!":-
There are WAY to many challenges to read but I've decided to post a challenge. If there is already a challenge the same I am truly sorry!! Anyway so here's the challenge:
1. Either Sam or Jack is invisible.
2. The invisible person must overhear the other person's love for him or herself.
3. The Tok'ra must be involved (Sam's Dad).
4. NO character death.
5. Happy ending.
6. This is a Sam and Jack story!!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to obsessed