Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Danny's Glider

by Jenni Knowles
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Danny's Glider

Danny's Glider

by Jennie Harris

Title: Danny's Glider
Author: Jennie Harris
Email: jennie_2003@msn.com
Category: Song/Filk
Pairing: Daniel/Janet
Spoilers: None
Season: any
Rating: G
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Fun little song for everyone!
Disclaimer: The song 'Fun, Fun, Fun' by the Beach Boys belongs to the Boys. Stargate & Stargate SG-1 and all things pretaining to it belong to Double Secret Productions, Gekko Film Corp. and MGM Studios. (If owned any of it Danny wouldn't be dead now would he?) The Air Force & US Military belong to the US Goverment. Archeaology Association belongs to itself. The idea of this fic belongs to me, well techinally it doesn't belong to me either *hopes no one heard that statement*, but who in hades cares n-e-ways?
Author's notes: My first song filk....interesting. Fun, Fun, Fun by the Beach Boys, is such a good song to create these things to.

Well, our Danny got his glider and he's flying to Abydos, now. Seems he forgot all about Jack and the rest of the team, now. And with Janet in the back seat he goes flyin' just as fast as he can, now. And he'll have fun, fun, fun until Hammond takes the glider away!

Well, the Archeaology Association can't stand him 'cause he thinks, looks and flies like an ace, now. (he thinks like an ace now, he thinks like an ace) He makes the whole US Military look like a group of idiots, now. (he looks like an ace now, he looks like an ace) A lot of pilots try to catch him, but he they can't catch up to him, now. (he flies like an ace now, he flies...)

And he'll have fun, fun, fun until the President takes the glider away.

Well, you knew all along Jack and the team was gettin' wise to you, now. (you shouldn't have lied now, you shouldn't have lied) And since the rest of SG-1 put sugar in your engine you've been thinkin' that your fun is all through, now. (you shouldn't have lied now, you shouldn't have lied) Well, you should come along with them, cause you've got a lot of things to do, now. (you shouldn't have lied now, you shouldn't...) And you'll have fun, fun, fun now that the SGC took the glider away! (fun, fun, fun now that the SGC took...) And you'll have fun, fun, fun now that the SGC took the glider away!

(assorted Beach Boys sounds as the repeated line

"fun, fun now that the SGC took the glider away" fades)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jennie Harris