Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Middle, The

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Middle

The Middle

by Aardvark and Anteater

TITLE:The Middle
AUTHOR:Aardvark and Anteater
EMAIL:becky.cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY:Romance, Humor, Sam and Jack
SPOILERS:None
SEASON / SEQUEL:Sequel to The End.
RATING:G
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY:When you read this series read them in the right order. The first is The End then is The Middle and the final one is The Beginning. (It'll make more sense if you read them in this order) .
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

"Do you Samantha Elizabeth Carter take this man to be your wedded husband?" the Minster asked.

"I do." Sam replied.

"And do you Jonathon Magness."

"MAGNESS!" Teal'c blurted out in laughter.

"May I continue?" the Minster questioned Teal'c, "Thank-you. Do you Jonathon Magness O'Neill, take this woman to be you wedded wife?"

"I do." Jack replied.

"You may now kiss the bride."

At the reception

"Hey Maggie." Daniel shouted as he walked up to Sam and Jack.

"Shut the hell up Daniel." Jack hollered.

"I am very sorry for my out burst during the wedding O'Neill's." Teal'c said.

"It's O'K Teal'c." Jack replied.

"But come on, someone was bound to say something. Just lucky it was Teal'c and not somebody weaker or Jack would have killed them by now." Daniel whispered to Sam.

*This is the 2nd in the series*

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and Anteater