Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

What the...

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
What The. . .

What The . . . .

by Aardvark and Anteater

TITLE: What The . . . .
AUTHOR: Aardvark and Anteater
EMAIL: Becky.Cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Sam and Jack, Romance
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: None
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: This story is about a mimicking monkey called QT that tells Sam what Jack told QT in a private conversation they had.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

***Jack***

Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, that was all Colonel Jack O'Neil could thing about as he sat in her office waiting for her to come back with some coffees.

"Thank-you Carter," he whispered as he took the steaming hot coffees out of her hands.

He didn't really like coffees but he drank it anyway as he listened to Sam talking about their last trip through the Stargate.

Jack was staring into Sam's sky blue eyes with out her noticing, when suddenly,

"Jack," the general said as he opened the door to Major Samantha Carter's lab, he lost all concentration on Sam and stood up quickly,

"Yes Sir," he said as the general walked towards him.

"I have someone who I'd like you to meet," the general pronounced, as a small mammal walked into the room behind him. "This is QT, he is a mimicking monkey,"

"A what!!!" Jack exclaimed

"A mimicking monkey," the general said with a snigger.

"O.K!!" Jack said sarcastically, "WHY!!"

"Well Jack, since we need more staff around here, I thought that it would be a excellent idea to bring in a little messenger," general Hammond started to express amusement, "You see, if you are in one room and you are too lazy to take a message to another room, then you can just call for QT, tell you what you want to tell someone, or give him a message on a piece of paper and tell him who you would like to give the message to. Of course he will have to learn all of your names first but I think that it will work."

***Sam***

"I think that it is a great idea sir," Sam said as she was sucking up to the General.

"Thank-you Samantha," he replied as he left the room leaving QT there.

"So sir," she whispered to her commanding officer, "shall we get to know little QT?"

"Well, I don't see why we couldn't," Jack said again sarcastically.

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, was all that Major Samantha Carter could think of as she was staring into her CO's deep brown eyes as he was dancing with the monkey. Sam started giggling uncontrollably.

"What is so funny Sam," Jack said with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Nothing sir... it's just... never mind," she mumbled

"Major Samantha Carter I order you to tell me what is so funny," Jack ordered.

"Sir I just think that you look so cute... I mean you look so funny when you are dancing with QT," Sam said as she turned away from him.

"Is that a complement Carter?" Jack asked with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm not sure sir, do you want it to be?" Sam whispered, grinning back.

He didn't reply, in stead he just started dancing with QT again.

"I got to go now sir," Sam muttered.

"Ok, see you later Sam," he said as he was still grinning.

I think I am in love with Jack, Sam said in her head as she leaned against her lab door

***Jack***

Hey QT can I tell you something?"

QT said nothing, so Jack took that as a Yes.

"I think I am in love with Sam," he whispers.

In the time that QT was in the lab with Sam and Jack, he must have learned their names, because, what happen next, he couldn't have done without knowing their names.

QT left the lab and when running down the corridor, shouting as a mimicking monkey could, "JACK LOVES SAM, LACK LOVES SAM," he said as he was running up behind Sam.

"What did you say," Sam hollered as she saw Jack running after QT.

"Yeah, what did you just say," Jack said as he appeared behind QT just as Sam was whispering something in his ear (QT's war not Jack's).

"SAM LOVES JACK, SAM LOVES JACK," QT was screaming.

"Dinner, my place, 7pm?" Jack asked.

"Sure, I'd love to, see you then," Sam replied.

(Look out for some sequels!)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and Anteater