Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Now Know

by Anthony Docimo
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I now know I now know by Anthony Docimo

TITLE: I now know
AUTHOR: Anthony Docimo
EMAIL:Keenir@hotmail.com(Please tell me *which* story you are replying to. Thanks. :> )
CHALLENGE RESPONSE: 1999 Narim Challenge (loosely) & 1999 Unlikely Challenge
REQUIRED WATCHING: Episode 116 "Enigma"
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: SJR, Humour, Alternate Reality
SUMMARY: Narim walks into something he'd rather not've....
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis yes. Sam&Jack Archives - if they'll allow it. All others, please ask first.
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognised characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: DEDICATION: TO NESS, NESSIE, AND ORANG PENDEK.
NONDEDICATION: To all 'Narim' fans... read and weep! ;>
NOTES: 1ST POV is Narim, as is the 2nd. 3rd is Daniel.


She was kissing him.

I repeat: she - the sharmal look-alike Samantha Carter - was engaged in kissing _him_! Him: the man whom Omoc thinks impertinant.

Me? I'd thought him resourcefull.

Now? Well, we Tollans have ways of dealing with things.

NOT now, I remind myself. If anybody 'gets it' first, it will be that bladder-brain that they call a Maybourne.

I do not seem to have brought attention to myself, so I retreat back into the walls, and move to guard the entrance to the room. They can't stay there forever - can they?

NOW, I start to worry.

*bump* "Oh, sorry," Dr Jackson tells me. "I need to get in there," he tells me when I move to block his path.

"There is something that needs to be displayed first," I tell him, uncaring now if I sound cryptic. Damn you, Omoc, if I hadn't had to be so cryptic, she might like me more than - than him. My body shudders - crimes of passion are a thing Tollans have not suffered under for a full century: the reason? As Omoc says, you wouldn't understand.

I hate Omoc.

But then again, he can easily do to me what I am about to demonstrate to Dr Jackson.

I press a sequence of buttons on my Uumjae, the machine that grants us the ability to walk through most walls.

I lower my hand into the stem of a chair.

"If she is harmed by anyone," I warn impassively.

The bio-mechanical attachments within me ring as the five-scond timer goes off: I lift my hand back up -

...shredding the chair most destructively.

Take _THAT_, Maybourne!

No doubt Dr Jackson's eyes are widening: even my own did that - when I was a child.

I turn around silently, and head back through the walls. My fellow Tollans will pick up on my sullenness, perhaps even offer to aleviate my emotions. I would have to refuse them.

This is too weird - an Earth phrase, but an apt one! My grandmother was refused...she then joined the Tok'ra raiders who brought about Serita's destruction....she returned to a Tollan colony world briefly enough to pass on my mother, a newborn babe, to an official there, and then leave, the supposed symbiote 'Garshaw' trying in vain to keep her from crying.


Ah, so that is what a Nox looks like.

Now I know what a Furling, an Ancient, and a Nox all look like.

>From what I've heard, I don't think I want to meet an Azgard.

One last time, I look back at where I'm certain that _she_ is.

Samantha has made a choice...I must accept that.

On Tollan, there is a custom: if someone turns you down for someone else, you can still protect them!

I know what I need to do.

To protect Samantha and her friends -

The Tok'ra must die!


"Dr Jackson," General Hammond asked, "What happened to my chair?"


{ps: did you _really_ think that Cronos was the only person who'd want Jolinar dead? how was Narim supposed to know that she'd jump into Sam? ..... or did Jolinar know that he'd not harm Sam - so she jumped her?}.

 


 

 


If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anthony Docimo