Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Family Fortunes 3

by Barbara Reduk2001
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
FAMILY FORTUNES PART 3

FAMILY FORTUNES PART 3

by RED28UK2001

TITLE: FAMILY FORTUNES PART 3
AUTHOR: RED28UK2001
EMAIL: barbara1@richardsb52.fsnet.co.uk
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, AU, Crossover (MATRIX)
PAIRING: other pairing
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: crossover, au
SUMMARY: MATRIX WORLD MEETS SG1 TEAM
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.

Neo and Trinity perform some mighty smart Kung fu moves on Less, other wise known as agent Smith, and the other agents, kick their butts and leg it out side to the car with the SG1 team in, Morpheous, and Tank!

They jump in the car slam the door and Trinity screams drive Morpheous the agents are right behind us!

Jack O'neil pipes up, where are they kid I got something that'll fix there wagon!

As the car pulls away Jack spy's the Agents running toward the car, he winds down the window, pull's out two grenades and throw's them at the agents!

The agents get caught up in the blast, and disappear in a cloud of smoke.

Nice work , say's Neo, Yeah well i like to be prepared for every situation, Jack replays!

It will only slow them down for a few minutes, pipes up Trinity, these agents can not be killed like normal people, cause were not in the real world!

What do you mean, says Sam!

Well we are inside the Matrix,states Trinity, and seeing that you people are aware of something not being right about your surroundings and the agents being very interested in you, I'd say you people are in big trouble, your best bet is to stick with us, and we will try to get you back to wear you came from!

Daniel decides to ask a question, umm, so Trinity, were exactly are we, what is this matrix, surly you don't mean matrix as in THE FILM THE MATRIX, cause that would be unreal right?

Before Trinity can answer Sam pipe's, well actually Daniel if we have entered a different reality, who's to say that it isn't possible if you consider the comprehension of perceiving reality......

Oh for crying out loud Carter, Jack shouts, he asked Trinity, can ya just let the woman answer the question, then you can give us your option on the matter, can ya do that Sam????

umm yes sir, Sam answers looking a bit upset , I was only saying that...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, jack replays ,Sam would ya just be quite just for 1 sec, please

Sorry, Sam says, ok sorry Trinity could you answer Daniel's question please?

Trinity looks at the sg1 team, you people always talk to each other like that?

Daniel umm yeah, you get used to Jacks attitude after a while!

Hey What attitude, jack shouts

Nothing don't worry about it jack! replies Daniel!

Jack gives Daniel a nasty look!

Trinity starts to tell sg1 that the Matrix is a big type of artificial reality what people are plugged into, to generate energy for the machines which now rule the Earth.

Neo tells them that there are a few people left, who live in a city called Zion, the last human city, and the agents keep control in the matrix, they want all humans plugged in to the matrix cause they are a threat to the machines.

He tells them that most humans now ,are grown in fields, and then plugged into the matrix!

wow, says Jack, that sounds freaky

but not impossible, says Sam

Daniel is lost for words, Teal'c says, this is a form of control, if the goa'uld got hold of this information, it could be most dangerous for humans! They could make humans and make them into hosts!

Yeah IM with you on that one, say 's Sam!

The car pulls up at an old warehouse, ok time to go, says morpheous

where we going , says jack,

trust us says neo , all questions will be answered, don't be afraid

I'M not a fraid, just a bit concerned, says jack

I'll hold your hand says Daniel

id rather Sam did,says jack,no offence Daniel she's a lot cuter than you!

Sam laughs, isn't the against the rules sir?

ahh heck, say's jack you cant blame a guy for trying can ya!

Teal'c stare's at them and says, we should follow these people to find out the answers to our questions o'neil, time is of the essence!

ok big guy, I'M on it , says jack, ok then kids i guess we follow this Neo guy and his chums into this warehouse!

The team follow Neo and the rest into the warehouse where they are led into a room with computer's and chairs, morpheous asks them to sit down in the chair, and Trinity gives them a red pill to swallow.

What's this for, asks Sam!

It's a tracking device, says trinity its so we can track you and find were abouts you are in the matrix system!

What do you mean? says Sam

Trust me it wont harm you honest! says trinity

ok, says Sam and takes the pill

you sure that this is safe, says jack, I'M not gonna start dancing on any tables if i take this pill am i? asks jack

no you'll be fine says neo

ok says jack, Danny teal'c take your medicine, i mean red pill, sweet dreams kids!

Daniel and teal'c take there pill, then something starts to happen

woooooow, says Daniel, this is kidda strange

umm you feeling that to, says jack

if you mean kidda light headed then yes sir, says Sam!

This is a most strange feeling Jack o'neil, nothing like i have ever experienced before!says Teal'c

yeah well, it reminds me of the early 70's says jack, only this stuff's a hell of a lot better!

Ive found them says tank, we will have to move quick to get them!

Ok says morpheous, you know what to do trinity and neo, you will be responsible for teaching them what they need to know after we up plug them ok!

Yes morpheous we understand they both reply

Jack wakes up laying down on a table with no clothes on and a bright light in his face!

ummmm what happened, he asks

Nice to see your ok, says trinity, how do you feel/

Like i went to as really good party, but i dont remember what i got up to, jack replies

trinity laughs, just take it easy , rest, you'll be fine in a day or two!

The rest of the team slowly start to wake up and feel very weird, they are all told to rest, and adjust slowly to there surroundings!

TO BE CONTINUED................................................................................

From Barbara UK

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to RED28UK2001