Drabbles von Luveykat94

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +

John I don't know who I thought you were. I guess I was wrong about you. You're not Superman. Somehow I'd imagined that you were. You seem like you know everything, like by brain power you could solve anything. I didn't think it would ever come to this, having to choose between you and Elizabeth. But as I listen to the words you say, as I hear the desperation in your voice, I know. Somehow I know, you've made that choice already. Th gun goes off, the last words anyone will ever hear you say, so softly, "I love you Elizabeth"

Elizabeth John was wrong about you. He didn't believe you would make this choice (neither did I). The gun is turned on me. I hear the desperation in your voice, the sheer panic "don't do it Kolya" I'm prepared to die, but I don't think you're prepared to let me. I would die for my team, but would you (will you?) die for me? I hope not, dear Lord I hope not. "No" my mind screams, but my body remains mute. As the gun goes off, I see your body fall to the ground, softly, almost silently, "I love you Elizabeth"

Rodney John was right about me, I don't know why I said that. Arrogance, I suppose, but that doesn't matter to me anymore. He's got a gun on you, nothing else matters now. My heart slows, averything slows. The only thing I can think (or say) is "don't do it Kolya". He ignores me, as everyone does. Suddenly I question the purpose of my life, what would it be without you? How would I survive? He pulls the trigger as I leap to push you aside. Pain, the world is fading. All I can say is "I love you Elizabeth"

Sora I can't believe it. My commanding officer just shot a hostage. Why? He thought he could get something more out of McKay or Sheppard. I guess not, since he just shot (and possibly killed) McKay. I instantly check for a pulse. Low, weak, but it's there. "What a fool" I think to myself. Anyone could see the loyalty McKay had for her. For Kolyas sake I hope he lives. He's the only one who could get us out of this mess. "Where's the medical bay?" She mutely points the way. As we carry him, I think "I may kill Kolya"